share rss forum feed

ZZZZZZZ
Premium
join:2001-05-27
PARADISE
kudos:1

[Spoiler] Homeland?

Nobody watch the season 3 opener?

A few surprises.............. looks like Carrie is going to go totally berserk this year........should be interesting.
--
Sarcasm is the body's natural defense against stupidity.

darcilicious
Cyber Librarian
Premium
join:2001-01-02
Forest Grove, OR
kudos:4
Reviews:
·Frontier FiOS
Three different sources say the season 3 opener airs on the 29th?? Not the least of which is Showtime: »www.sho.com/sho/homeland/home
--
♬ Dragon of good fortune struggles with the trickster Fox ♬

ZZZZZZZ
Premium
PARADISE
Well damn..........I'm early. lol

You won't be disappointed.
--

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium
join:2002-02-05
Far Rockaway, NY
I hope not, so far the show has been pretty awesome.
Looking forward to season 3.

ZZZZZZZ
Premium
PARADISE
I'd like to know how some people can get the early releases...........on this one site I frequent............I see Ironside is already out?
--

TigerLord
UEE Citizen
Premium,Mod
join:2002-06-09
Canada
kudos:8
said by ZZZZZZZ:

I'd like to know how some people can get the early releases...........on this one site I frequent............I see Ironside is already out?

it was a workprint that got released on the net. the final episode is likely to be slightly different, so I am waiting for it to air.

ZZZZZZZ
Premium
PARADISE
Ah ok.

darcilicious
Cyber Librarian
Premium
join:2001-01-02
Forest Grove, OR
kudos:4
Reviews:
·Frontier FiOS

1 edit
reply to TigerLord
Along these lines, the iTunes Store for TV often offers free sneak peaks (sometimes different than other released sneak peaks) and free premiere episodes this time of year

(in fact, Ironside is one of them, now that I'm taking my advice)
--
♬ Dragon of good fortune struggles with the trickster Fox ♬

TwiztedZero
Nine Zero Burp Nine Six
Premium
join:2011-03-31
Toronto, ON
kudos:5
reply to ZZZZZZZ
I liked the last season of Homeland, and I did watch the sneak peek the other night. Haven't decided yet if I'll keep at it.

ZZZZZZZ
Premium
PARADISE
Watched the season finale and can't wait to see how they bring back Brody,next season after hanging him from a crane....yikes.

Unreal..........maybe Kerri just had a dream.

--

Remember our Vets~

Fir_Na_Tine
Giggity Giggity
Premium
join:2001-01-03
Sout Joisy
said by ZZZZZZZ:

Watched the season finale and can't wait to see how (spoiler)

I clicked on the spoiler thinking there was no way you saw it before it aired, like it was a joke or something lol.Then did a search online after to find it was leaked online. I watched it as well and wasn't really surprised at the ending.

My wife said the writers were trying to kill Brody off before but he was too good an actor fan favorite and his story was compelling. It somehow felt like a series finale as well. Brody is dead and he was the main story line in the show. He was the best actor as well (great acting in this show as well as in Band of Brothers). Carrie is off to Istanbul and Saul is off to NYC to do his private sector thing, and the agency is with a new director and a new direction with Iran situation turning for the better. They can't bring Brody back anymore. And I'm not sure if the show would work as well with just the Carrie and Saul characters. At least Brody got a good death ending,
--
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix

"The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson

andy33

join:2013-11-19
india
reply to ZZZZZZZ
busy in watching the walking dead. american dad and how i met your mother..so no time for homeland to watch..

TigerLord
UEE Citizen
Premium,Mod
Canada
I thought the finale was fitting and it felt like a series finale even.

I would end it there, imho.

TigerLord
UEE Citizen
Premium,Mod
Canada
reply to ZZZZZZZ
said by ZZZZZZZ:

Watched the season finale and can't wait to see how (spoiler)

Hum...
Brody is dead for good. He's not coming back.

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium
join:2002-02-05
Far Rockaway, NY
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to ZZZZZZZ
I'm still 2 or 3 episodes back. The last episode I saw was Brody leaving for his mission. I hope the last few episodes are as good as what came before them.
--
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." - H. L. Mencken

ZZZZZZZ
Premium
PARADISE
reply to ZZZZZZZ
The finale also leaves doubt about the entire casting of "Homeland": Is Mandy Patinkin off the show for good, or will Saul continue working with Carrie now that he's in the private sector in New York, and concoct a Javadi-esque plot to oust Lockhart as the director of the CIA? Just as Season 2 ended with Carrie's future at the CIA in shambles, Season 3 ends with Saul's tenure at the CIA at an end. But other questions arise now that the show's Season 4 structure is roughly shaping up: Will Peter Quinn, Max, Virgil and chums join Carrie overseas? Or will we be introduced to an entirely new cast of characters? What will happen to Dana and Jessica? Does anyone even care? And what of Chris Brody, the forgotten man of the series, left glumly unpacking the dishwasher with a vaguely overwhelmed look on his face in the permanently washed out background of the suburbs of Washington, D.C.? If we're left with one regret from this series, it's that we still don't really understand Chris -- like, really get him at a deep level, you know? (We don't.)
--

Remember our Vets~

seaquake
Premium,MVM
join:2001-03-23
Millersville, MD
I'd have to say that overall, this season was a disappointment. I just didn't get into it and just kept watching because I'd already invested time into it and wanted to see where it went. Fortunately, the last 4 episodes or so finally delivered and I started enjoying the show again.

Personally, I'd have no problem if they ended the series right now. I think the end of the finale was perfect....But yeah, I know a season 4 is destined to arrive next year. I HOPE it doesn't sputter along like season 3 did.

ZZZZZZZ
Premium
PARADISE
My big problem with this show has always been Carrie's breakdowns and mood swings........... I can't see how this show survives with her as the main character.without Brody.
--

Remember our Vets~