how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

h09

join:2010-03-23
Chicago, IL

Help with Uverse

I'm an ATT employee and can do my best to help you guys out with ordering Uverse setting up service, etc. Reach out for help. I'm waiting on my 45mb internet to get installed.

h09

Chicago, IL
Also feel free to reach out for issues with bills or promotions. I can't really do anything technical as i dont work for that department. Sales, billing, promotions, I can help.

Paralel

join:2011-03-24
Michigan, US
kudos:4
reply to h09
Actually, I could use some help with billing. I was supposed to be getting both of my receivers besides my DVR comped as part of my deal with retentions, but I recently upgraded my TV package from 300 to 450 and the comp on one of the receivers disappeared and the people in billing I've been working with can't seem to get it figured out. I have an e-mail showing what my service and promotions should be, if that helps.

PowerTier

@sbcglobal.net
reply to h09
Before I upgraded to the Power internet tier, I was getting an ongoing credit for $10/month off my bill until January 1, 2093. I believe that is gone since I upgraded. Is there any way to get that back?

Paralel

join:2011-03-24
Michigan, US
kudos:4
said by PowerTier :

Before I upgraded to the Power internet tier, I was getting an ongoing credit for $10/month off my bill until January 1, 2093. I believe that is gone since I upgraded. Is there any way to get that back?

Man, what do I have to do to get a credit like that

h09

Chicago, IL
reply to h09
Reach out to me through direct messages with your problem and account information and anything you have that can facilitate my research ill try my best to help

PowerTier

@mycingular.net
reply to Paralel
Haha I think it was a mistake on AT&Ts part. I never said anything and had the promotion since 2009, but I think it's gone now. :-(