Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

mad monk

join:2007-11-02
usa east coa
reply to ajanis

Re: Pricing Increased

as a customer since 2007, i've found that any price increases sooner or later gets applied to existing accounts. for $80 per month, better see some dependable LTE signal, too much for 3g if you ask me.

Jack_in_VA
Premium
join:2007-11-26
North, VA
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Millenicom
said by mad monk:

as a customer since 2007, i've found that any price increases sooner or later gets applied to existing accounts. for $80 per month, better see some dependable LTE signal, too much for 3g if you ask me.

There has been no indication of the increase filtering down to existing accounts from Millenicom. Just speculation and conjecture on the part of some.

If there's no other option available then $80 would not be the determining factor. It's how important having internet access is to someone.

Big Smarty

@comcastbusiness.net
reply to mad monk
Regarding "price increases sooner or later gets applied to existing accounts" ... it is a fact that all Advanced Plan customers (even those who cancel and later re-activate their Advanced Plan accounts) are still grandfathered into the $59.99 monthly service fee even after all these years and even after no other service plan offered by Millenicom is $59.99.

It is in this spirit that I wrote "Unlimited Plans are grandfathered in, even if they close and come back". No need to worry everyone that Millenicom is going to raise their prices on existing customers.