dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Satch
join:2009-11-25

Satch

[TV] FXX is Nice.............(One Issue)

However, it is out of place in TWC Sports Pass. I know it replaces Fox Soccer, (Is this universal?) However, as it shows mostly old Fox Series and shows, it should be moved to a general Entertainment Tier.

Satch

Zupper
Premium Member
join:2002-12-28
Novelty, OH

Zupper

Premium Member

Yeah, I just noticed that we now have the FXX channel, on the same number that was Fox Soccer. I am assuming that Fox Soccer is actually gone, and not just moved to another channel number.

I do watch Fox Soccer, and was disappointed to see it go. I suppose time will tell if FXX is of any value to me, but at this point, I would rather get Fox Soccer back.

YogiYahooeys
join:2004-08-17
Evansville, IN

YogiYahooeys

Didn't Fox Soccer fold because they lost some important broadcast rights? They seem to have moved what soccer programming they had left to Fox Sports 1.
Phroz
join:2005-11-23
Lewiston, ME

Phroz to Satch

to Satch
Yeah, Fox Soccer is no more. It was replaced by FXX.

We still have Fox Soccer Plus though.

Suit Up
join:2003-07-21
Los Angeles, CA
Ubiquiti EdgeRouter X
TP-Link Archer C7

Suit Up to YogiYahooeys

to YogiYahooeys
said by YogiYahooeys:

Didn't Fox Soccer fold because they lost some important broadcast rights? They seem to have moved what soccer programming they had left to Fox Sports 1.

That is correct. They lost the rights to the English Premier League (which is now on NBC). So most their soccer properties will now be shown on FS1 and FS2, with FS+ used as overflow and for Rugby and the Scottish Premier League.