spc
Search similar:

uniqs

KPaul
join:2007-02-08

1 edit

KPaul

Hello new 'Start' to internet

Going from TSI to Start, hopefully the insane lack of help won't exist here, and things will actually be on the front of I get what I pay for.

A few weeks til a transfer I hope

JC_
Premium Member
join:2010-10-19
Nepean, ON

JC_

Premium Member

Welcome aboard, I've been using Start since July 2012 and the service has been phenomenal.

Rocca, Start's CEO, is extremely active on the forum as well as with all the boards their is a vast wealth of knowledge provided by the many users.
reckless5
join:2007-12-30

reckless5 to KPaul

to KPaul
I am also switching from TSI DSL 6m to Start 45/10 cable and I hope my transition goes smoothly. My DSL is done on the 14th and my tentative install dates are the 10th, 11th and 12th.

Steve

KPaul
join:2007-02-08

KPaul

Yea I've noticed he is. The TSI board has lots of employees there, though I'm not seeing many here, so that's the only real change I can see

DrugTito
join:2013-01-17
canada

DrugTito

rocca is spending enough time here, so, he is able to cover everything.

sometimes, i really feel bad for him, as we sometimes go crazy with questions, etc, and he is not getting much rest because of that, but, thats the life he chooses ! :P

Their support (e-mail \ phone) is the fastest support i ever seen since i am using internet in my life.

so far, you can't go wrong with this isp.

I never experienced any bullshit from them.
If there is a problem, they don't lie about it, they don't try to hide it.

The way i see it, once the problem occurs, they jump right on it, which makes them (in my opinion) best ISP out there, so far (at least ones that i tried, and i tried many that are mentioned here. (Velcom - used to work for them, TSI, EBOX, etc).