signmeuptoo
Bless you Howie
Premium
join:2001-11-22
NanoParticle
kudos:5

[CT] Pepe's coming to West Hartford

»www.nbcconnecticut.com/entertain···_CTBrand

Pepe's is one of the best, there are others, but they char the crust just right, and the crust is awesome.

I don't like clams, but some say that is the only pie you should get from them...
--
Join Teams Helix and Discovery. Rest in Peace, Leonard David Smith, my best friend, you are missed badly! Rest in peace, Pop, glad our last years were good. Please pray for Colin, he has ependymoma, a brain cancer, donate to a children's Hospital.

Sarah
Premium,ExMod 2002-05
join:2001-01-09
New York, NY
kudos:6
Reviews:
·MegaNet Communic..
I looooooooove Pepe's. Maybe my all-time favorite pizza, and I am kind of fanatic about my pizza.

I'll have to ask my mom to take me to the one in Yonkers next time I visit them in NY.
--
My music blog

signmeuptoo
Bless you Howie
Premium
join:2001-11-22
NanoParticle
kudos:5
reply to signmeuptoo
They are running ads in CT. Far cry from my first experience with Pepe's where I waited 3 and a half hours just to get seated (the line went over a block) in New Haven. Now they have other locations, I sure hope they are maintaining the original methods, ingredients, and ovens.

Where I am, there are very few ethnic places EXCEPT Pizza, pseudo Chinese, and some Puerto Rican. Nothing else, it's sad because I love ethnic foods, such as Salvadoran, Vietnamese, Thai, German, and Mexican.
--
Join Teams Helix and Discovery. Rest in Peace, Leonard David Smith, my best friend, you are missed badly! Rest in peace, Pop, glad our last years were good. Please pray for Colin, he has ependymoma, a brain cancer, donate to a children's Hospital.

rabidcat77

join:2006-10-16
Simpsonville, SC
reply to signmeuptoo
Nice to see they are coming to WeHa. I've been to the one in Danbury and definitely like the style! I will say this - best pizza in the Central CT area is Harry's pizza over by the Radio Shack in the Center on South Main St. I try and stop by whenever I am in the area.

DrStrange
Technically feasible
Premium
join:2001-07-23
West Hartford, CT
kudos:1
Park Lane Pizza rules WH. It has for 40 years.