Search similar:

uniqs
Grumpa_53
join:2013-03-29
Kanata, ON

Grumpa_53 to TSI Marc

to TSI Marc

Re: [Cable] Delays and Outages - status

All is working now, able to connect to home from Florida. Don't know when it came back but for now it's golden

TSI Marc
Premium Member
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON

TSI Marc

Premium Member

Good stuff
DoctorWho33
join:2013-10-19
Canada

DoctorWho33 to TSI Marc

to TSI Marc
Hmm. I live right across the road from High Park and I've had an outage since yesterday afternoon. I guess I'm in the Scarlett POI. I was waiting for this to resolve itself since Teksavvy is aware of the outage but it's running on for a little too long now. Might have to phone in.

Newfie
join:2001-05-08
Toronto, ON

Newfie

For what it's worth I'm in the area (@Bloor/High Park) and have no issues.
Mecamel
join:2010-09-21
Toronto, ON

Mecamel to DoctorWho33

to DoctorWho33
I also live at high park avenue and since 1 am I don't have internet connection

Crafticus
@24.114.74.x

Crafticus

Anon

On Gothic Ave, near High Park, and have been without internet since Tuesday morning. Any updates on this outage?

stcowboy
@24.114.67.x

stcowboy

Anon

Just rebooted the router - looks like the outage goes to Keele and Dundas

Danstona
@bell.ca

Danstona

Anon

Haven't had Internet in Elmira since at least 7am this morning. Still nothing at 10pm!! Not very happy as VOIP isn't working due to this outage.
knewknow
join:2010-05-21
Etobicoke, ON

1 edit

knewknow to TSI Marc

to TSI Marc
No internet right now. On Greensboro POI.

edit: sorry, didn't have much time to type on my phone this morning. The modem keeps cycling over and over.
Neocodex
join:2003-12-17

Neocodex to TSI Marc

to TSI Marc
Morgan's grant in Kanata.... Down yet again.
mrbrick
join:2010-10-14
Toronto, ON

mrbrick to TSI Marc

to TSI Marc
I'm at Dupont and Dufferin and it appears to be out.

davegravy
@206.210.101.x

davegravy to TSI Marc

Anon

to TSI Marc
At Islington and Queesway in TO, no service since at least last night.

I know it's not TSI's fault and they're getting the shaft from Rogers but if this lasts much longer or keeps happening I will HAVE to switch back to Rogers because internet is too essential to my livelihood.
tubbyfu
join:2013-10-31
Canada

tubbyfu

Anybody having any issues up in Markham? I havent had internet for the past 3 days already!
cjottawa
join:2013-10-31

cjottawa

ByWard Market in Ottawa - down since I got home this afternoon.

Anyone else in Ottawa down?
mrbrick
join:2010-10-14
Toronto, ON

mrbrick

Second day in a row now that I've been down. Any longer and this will start to effect my ability to actually pay my Teksavvy invoice!

tekuser
@telus.com

tekuser

Anon

This is the 2nd day in a row that im unable to connect online on greensboro POI. Altho not teks fault but Im getting fed up with teksavvy as im shopping around for a rogers deal.

A few months ago when the storm hit i was out of internet for almost 3 weeks. They say they cannot reimburse me for those 3 weeks but rather they will give me for three days as a "good will gesture". I asked are u freaking serious? Good phucking will? I was pissed and ready to jump ship but havent looked for another provider.

This disconnection has reminded me that it is now the time .

EDS
@38.116.192.x

EDS

Anon

We are in Etobicoke by Gardiner and Lakeshore and it's been down for nearly 48 hours.
SaHiL02
join:2008-02-25
Mississauga, ON

SaHiL02

Internet has been cutting in and out today in L5L
inetman
join:2013-11-02
Canada

inetman to TSI Marc

to TSI Marc
Cable Internet down for more than 24 hours now in L1Y Claremont, i.e. since the storm on Friday morning.

LG01
@24.114.83.x

LG01 to TSI Marc

Anon

to TSI Marc
Located in Ottawa, Hunt Club area... Have been down since at least 4am. So frustrating!

modemport
join:2013-08-26
Montreal, QC

modemport to TSI Marc

to TSI Marc
fyi, my connection was down for approx 30 minutes overnight. I think it happened around 3am. I'm in Montreal (Atwater area).

jhunte
@telus.com

jhunte

Anon

Currently getting DHCP failure in K1S Ottawa area.

Bling
@137.122.232.x

Bling

Anon

Teksavvy internet has failed since Nov. 2nd. It has been more than two days! I am in Ottawa, K1G region.

anonTO
@24.114.75.x

anonTO

Anon

Been without cable access since Wednesday, dhcp and signal issues at 2 locations was up for 15 minutes today then cut out again all night.

TSI Jonathan
Premium Member
join:2011-08-24
Chatham, ON

TSI Jonathan

Premium Member

Hi everyone,

If you haven't already done so, please get in touch with us either by phone or via our direct forum here -> »/fo ··· avdirect. We'll be more than happy to assist and try to get the issue resolved as soon as possible.

Thank you,

TSI Jonathan
System

to TSI Marc

Anon

to TSI Marc
This topic has been un-stickied by fourboxers See Profile