Premium
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in
kudos:2
Reviews:
·VMedia

1 edit
reply to yyzlhr

Re: Any unlimited data or UMB plans around these days?

First and foremost,discounts aside, my 6gb plan would have gone POOF by August, 3yrs was up by then, and the discount was 10 bucks, you think I'd give up a 6gb data plan for 10 bucks!! Nobody here in their right mind would.

2ndly I'm getting tired of your increasingly fanobisish attitude with Rogers, you are darn quick to defend them, sounds like you work for them, but you'd be out on your ass faster then you can say "I love you Rogers" if they came up with a business case to outsource your job.

If you're not a Rogers employee you sure act like one.
--
No, I didn't. Honest... I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake.......

yyzlhr

join:2012-09-03
Scarborough, ON
kudos:4

said by elwoodblues:

First and foremost,discounts aside, my 6gb plan would have gone POOF by August, 3yrs was up by then, and the discount was 10 bucks, you think I'd give up a 6gb data plan for 10 bucks!! Nobody here in their right mind would.

2ndly I'm getting tired of your increasingly fanobisish attitude with Rogers, you are darn quick to defend them, sounds like you work for them, but you'd be out on your ass faster then you can say "I love you Rogers" if they came up with a business case to outsource your job.

If you're not a Rogers employee you sure act like one.

That's just your assumption. The plan does not go away once the contract expired. I've gone through a 3 year contract already and my 6gb plan has stayed in tact and so has everyone else's.

You're ignoring the fact that when you posted about your 6GB frustrations, you clearly indicated you were unwilling to pay above a certain price point and Rogers was not willing to give you 6GB within the price point that you wanted. That's very different then your claim of Rogers arbitrarily taking away 6GB plans.

I would hardly classify myself as Rogers fanboy. I do not defend them at all, I just happen to be able to provide clarification on certain situations. If you perceive that to be defending Rogers and that bothers you, I really could care less.

ShetiPhian

join:2011-12-29
Belleville, ON
reply to nahsha

I use to have a grandfathered unlimited data plan with Bell (was a Christmas promo) when I had it I almost never used the data.
When I went to change phones (mine was dead) I found the account was completely locked out any changes required a new plan. Cheapest plan cut my minutes drastically cut available data and charged 10+ more a month

I would love to switch to Wind or Public Mobile, but apparently they don't want my money (Belleville is a flat rate roaming zone)