LINCSAT
Premium Member
join:2003-06-15
Markham, ON

4 recommendations

LINCSAT to slvrsi

Premium Member

to slvrsi

Re: time for teksavvy to stop selling cable?

blaznazn224
join:2010-09-10
Scarborough, ON

blaznazn224

this is what teksavvy should do...hold the balls of bell and rogers in a vice grip.

1)right now rogers is playing games with tekk, so stop selling rogers and start promoting bell instead.

2)when bell starts playing games with tekk, stop selling bell and start promoting rogers instead

its unlikely that both bell and rogers will tag team to take out teksavvy, not unless they grow to a point that rogers/bell feels threatened. At that point tekk will have made their money and can also be more influential to the right people higher up.
Sometimes you gotta play dirty.

chip89
Premium Member
join:2012-07-05
Columbia Station, OH

chip89 to LINCSAT

Premium Member

to LINCSAT
Well played!
Bishamon
join:2013-09-03
North York, ON

Bishamon to blaznazn224

to blaznazn224
Actually as a former BHell employee, I know for a fact there is tons of collusion between the two companies. Some of my ex coworkers worked at Robbers, and they talk with the people from BHell regarding strategies and future. So I would not be surprised if they had some sort of plan to take out the little guy.

Having to "support" TPIA is something that both companies don't want to deal with as the government is forcing them to. However, no where in the legislation is a SLA for the TPIA lines, and that is how they are screwing TSI.
yabos
join:2003-02-16
London, ON

yabos

said by Bishamon:

Actually as a former BHell employee, I know for a fact there is tons of collusion between the two companies. Some of my ex coworkers worked at Robbers, and they talk with the people from BHell regarding strategies and future. So I would not be surprised if they had some sort of plan to take out the little guy.

Having to "support" TPIA is something that both companies don't want to deal with as the government is forcing them to. However, no where in the legislation is a SLA for the TPIA lines, and that is how they are screwing TSI.

No SLA, plus they seem to schedule work for their own customers at night to minimize interruptions but when it comes to TPIA, they just do it whenever they please and don't care that it affects TPIA.
amonster
join:2013-09-05

amonster to blaznazn224

to blaznazn224
Actually, it is HIGHLY likely that they will both be difficult at the same time. They do it all the time.