Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

areoh

join:2001-11-10
Kansas City, MO
reply to Rick4769

Re: [Internet] 50/5 Problems------Service Call

Curious, have you tried to escalate further? Just wondering what the next step is if the tech can't correct the issue. Surly we will not just get an "oh well" response from them?
--
»www.areoh.com

areoh

Kansas City, MO
The tech came and went...

He was very helpful and professional and took the time to replace some inside line. He also identified a major signal issue outside - another tier of techs will correct that issue in the coming days (possibly tomorrow.)

The speeds are the same, however. Pretty disappointed but I also understand that he did what he could. I also pointed him to this thread so he could see it wasn't just our area.

The most frustrating thing is that we had a home water/flooding problem around the same time the speed issues started. Originally, I was certain that was the cause of the speed dump; our modem and lines all had gotten wet.

I'll update again once the other crew has been here and gone (assuming I'm made aware that they are/were around.)
--
»www.areoh.com

areoh

Kansas City, MO
I do not know if the crew has come to service the outside line issue. But, I can say that down speeds are actually worse today: around 5/5. Upload speeds don't seem to be a problem.

This is unacceptable especially since we're paying for premium 100/5 speeds. I will place yet another call to TWC this week.
--
»www.areoh.com

Rick4769

join:2012-11-21
Buffalo, NY
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
·Verizon FiOS
Click for full size
My download speed today, Sunday 9/8/13 is horrid. I did get an e-mail that a trouble ticket was placed. I hope they get this corrected soon.

areoh

Kansas City, MO