spc
Search similar:

uniqs
SirMaple
join:2011-01-26
Calgary, AB

SirMaple

Direct Post Being Overlooked

I posted in the Direct forum this morning at 9:10am (Calgary Time) and it's been over looked more then once. Can someone from TekSavvy please respond to me post.

»[Billing] Please adjust billing period.

Thanks!
SirMaple

SirMaple

Still no response...

All I'm asking is to have my billing period changed because my service was not working on the day requested by 2 weeks later.

TSI Andre
Premium Member
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON

TSI Andre to SirMaple

Premium Member

to SirMaple
Looking at it now.

Sorry man, its been insanely busy and we are doing our best.
TSI Andre

TSI Andre to SirMaple

Premium Member

to SirMaple
I performed your request in the direct

Sorry about the wait. have a great weekend.

loosedobbs
join:2006-06-13
Toronto

loosedobbs to SirMaple

to SirMaple

Re: Direct Post Being OverlookedAlmost 30 hours there was no rep

Sorry man. People were busy doing their PR job.. Or wasting time replying posters with opposing views.

I had the same problem last year. Nobody was picking up the phone. Then some one suggested post in direct forum. Almost 30 hours there was no reply.

The I created a thread like this to get response.
As usual first hings was sorry we were busy.
SirMaple
join:2011-01-26
Calgary, AB

SirMaple to TSI Andre

to TSI Andre

Re: Direct Post Being Overlooked

Thanks!

Just didn't want it end up not getting looked at.

TSI Andre
Premium Member
Chatham, ON

3 recommendations

TSI Andre to loosedobbs

Premium Member

to loosedobbs

:/ I am not doing a PR job... I am here, on my day off working to help people out... Lose the Troll attitude please and enjoy the weather outside!
TSI Andre

TSI Andre to SirMaple

Premium Member

to SirMaple

No worries I hear ya.

rodjames
Premium Member
join:2010-06-19

rodjames to TSI Andre

Premium Member

to TSI Andre

Andre, you're awesome! Haters gonna hate bruv.

loosedobbs
Toronto

loosedobbs to TSI Andre

to TSI Andre
said by TSI Andre:

:/ I am not doing a PR job... I am here, on my day off working to help people out... Lose the Troll attitude please and enjoy the weather outside!

Any post against TSI is Troll? Nice job...And enjoy rain you mean?

I thought Marc has recruited 250+ people so nobody has to work on Day off. Is TSI closed on Sat/Sun? If yes then I didn't know that.
The Mongoose
join:2010-01-05
Toronto, ON

The Mongoose

said by loosedobbs:

said by TSI Andre:

Any post against TSI is Troll? Nice job...And enjoy rain you mean?

I thought Marc has recruited 250+ people so nobody has to work on Day off. Is TSI closed on Sat/Sun? If yes then I didn't know that.

No. They're open. But because of all the insanity with rCable right now, they're totally overwhelmed, and guys like Andre are working extra hours to try to deal with it. I'm sure being treated like shit by people like you really helps with the motivation though.

TSI Andre
Premium Member
Chatham, ON

4 recommendations

TSI Andre to loosedobbs

Premium Member

to loosedobbs
Nope... Post against TSI means we need to do better and improve which we do a lot of. What you are doing good sir is trolling. If we did wrong by you then I am sorry but going on other's threads just to nit pick and bash us doesn't help anyone...

We are open 24/7/7... We did hire a ton of staff and then outages/delays from our vendors hit so naturally, we are swamped.

You may not enjoy the fact that our CEO or upper management are here on their own time to help others but others do.

Thanks for your feedback.

loosedobbs
Toronto

loosedobbs

said by TSI Andre:

Nope... Post against TSI means we need to do better and improve which we do a lot of. What you are doing good sir is trolling. If we did wrong by you then I am sorry but going on other's threads just to nit pick and bash us doesn't help anyone...

We are open 24/7/7... We did hire a ton of staff and then outages/delays from our vendors hit so naturally, we are swamped.

You may not enjoy the fact that our CEO or upper management are here on their own time to help others but others do.

No Trolling.
When I wanted to sign for TS i had same problem. I was the one who complained here and direct forum about the phone system and was harassed by fanaboys.

But then TSI acknowledged that there is some problem with phone system. Go back two+ years before. Somewhere in Feb.

The problem I faced and posting here for new order and new activation experience is also become crime here as per tech support.
Anything against TSI even if it is true is treated it as a troll post.

Stay classy TSI.
Stop blaming Rogers, CRTC...

TSI Marc
Premium Member
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON

TSI Marc

Premium Member

loosedobbs, have you seen this?

»www.cbc.ca/news/canada/o ··· ion.html
Teresita225
join:2005-08-31
Canada

Teresita225 to SirMaple

to SirMaple

Wish I'd get some help also. Its been over 9 hours and no response, and I'm not the only one. I've never had to wait like this. Wish I called instead.. No connection post being totally ignored? Why am I paying for this? This lost connection problem has been happening for months. At least a start at the resolution would be nice so that I can work on it. I will probably get a response when I'm going to bed or at work, if at all. Its already too late to deal with now

TSI Andre
Premium Member
Chatham, ON

TSI Andre

Premium Member

Sorry about the wait. We are getting swamped with things and it doesn't help that we had a body call in sick today as well.

I asked my team to jump on your thread next.

Also just an FYI, replying to your own thread (bumping it) actually makes things longer. We work oldest to newest so when you bump it, it puts it at the top of the list (we work bottom up)

Cheers,

Andre
Teresita225
join:2005-08-31
Canada

Teresita225

Thank you so much, Andre! I only bumped it when it was 2 hrs old, which I already thought was long based on my usual experience. It is now about to be 10 hrs. I appreciate you passing the word onto them. Hopefully it can be resolved tonight instead of a 2 or more day period. I just can't fathom how everyone that is online, just looked over my post, when a simple reply to start resolving it would have helped.
Thanks again

TSI Andre
Premium Member
Chatham, ON

TSI Andre

Premium Member

No worries. Normally we try
To have them done within 30 minutes tops however lately it's been crazy.
Danny Ocean
join:2005-06-30
Orleans, ON

Danny Ocean to Teresita225

to Teresita225
10 hours? HA. That's nothing. My post is at 40 hours and counting.

TSI Andre
Premium Member
Chatham, ON

TSI Andre to SirMaple

Premium Member

to SirMaple
Crap. Sorry about this man.. Getting someone on it asap!
koreyb
Open the Canadian Market NOW
join:2005-01-08
Etobicoke, ON

koreyb to loosedobbs

to loosedobbs

said by loosedobbs:

said by TSI Andre:

No Trolling.
When I wanted to sign for TS i had same problem. I was the one who complained here and direct forum about the phone system and was harassed by fanaboys.

But then TSI acknowledged that there is some problem with phone system. Go back two+ years before. Somewhere in Feb.

The problem I faced and posting here for new order and new activation experience is also become crime here as per tech support.
Anything against TSI even if it is true is treated it as a troll post.

Stay classy TSI.
Stop blaming Rogers, CRTC...

After reading loads of your posts, they all have this tone, which does nothing to help the situation, does little to help others, and just comes across as your disgruntled, and set on "TROLLING". I'm no fan boy as you call them, as you can see some other posts, I'm more than happy to call TSI out when they are at fault, but even when the CEO tries to explain what is really going on you can only accuse them of doing PR, instead of accepting the truth. If your this negative against TSI, why haven't you left? Find a company that meets your needs? Trolling which is clearly what you have been doing (look up the meaning in the dictionary.. your doing it.) is wasting everyone's time and is not helping anyone.. just junking up these forums with rhetoric, and unhelpful garbage.