All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

fluffybunny
@teksavvy.com

fluffybunny to geokilla

Anon

to geokilla

Re: [Cable] Why Are People Still Signing Up?

where would you have em signup instead ? robbers ? bhell ?
all IISPs are getting nailed by the big 3. TSI at least goes to bat for their customers once in a while.

TSI Marc
Premium Member
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON

TSI Marc

Premium Member

that vast majority don't have any problem and are getting a great service.

a few hundred ppl can easily flood these forums. you're not seeing the full picture. just a lot of one really bad picture.

we will be sending out a notice to those affected shortly.
geokilla
join:2010-10-04
North York, ON

geokilla to fluffybunny

to fluffybunny
said by Anon80:

where would you have em signup instead ? robbers ? bhell ?
all IISPs are getting nailed by the big 3. TSI at least goes to bat for their customers once in a while.

I'll take Start. If Start was unavailable, then Rogers, especially with the current promotion going on right now. No need to wait for others to get their act together.

»forums.redflagdeals.com/ ··· 1360310/

TSI Marc
Premium Member
Chatham, ON

TSI Marc

Premium Member

We are not the only ones affected by this.

youneedhelp
@bell.ca

youneedhelp

Anon

Why cant you resolve this Marc ? What is the issue in fixing the issues with cable clients. And dont point the finger anynore you are getting close to a month with people having issues. Just be honest.

TSI Marc
Premium Member
Chatham, ON

TSI Marc

Premium Member

As everything is functioning properly at our end, we believe the extended service outages are due to changes that have been made by the incumbent. Our challenge is that they are not giving us proper explanations or expected timeframes.
TSI Marc

2 recommendations

TSI Marc to youneedhelp

Premium Member

to youneedhelp
I am being honest. I've been honest for years on these boards. You seem to have come out of nowhere though.
Expand your moderator at work

rodjames
Premium Member
join:2010-06-19

rodjames to TSI Marc

Premium Member

to TSI Marc

Re: [Cable] Why Are People Still Signing Up?

This. My TSI service has been solid, with very minimal interruptions. I'm also referring people still to TSI, so that's probably why.
mikeylbl
join:2011-02-28
Scarborough, ON

mikeylbl

Agreed, my service has been pretty solid with TSI so far, minimal interruptions. Been with them since 2011.

AkFubar
Admittedly, A Teksavvy Fan
join:2005-02-28
Toronto CAN.

AkFubar

said by mikeylbl:

Agreed, my service has been pretty solid with TSI so far, minimal interruptions. Been with them since 2011.

+1 I'm enjoying my 4th year with TSI and it's been great. My brother signed up for TSI cable last January on my recommendation and he's also very happy. He needed customer service just recently and had an impressive experience with that as well.