All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

fluffybunny
@teksavvy.com

fluffybunny to spunwasi

Anon

to spunwasi

Re: [Cable] Why Are People Still Signing Up?

do you deal with a monopoly ? i bet you dont. its not a "vendor" when there is only one company who you can get supply from.
TSI cant walk away from robbers or bhell. all they can do is suck up and tough it out.
and financial penalties ?? hahaha. bhell was forcing TSI to collect modem "rental fees" at one time from its own customers. even if they didnt use the modem at all or wanted to return it. do your "vendors" make your clients pay for stuff they dont want ? no ? i didnt think so.

BronsCon
join:2003-10-24
Fairfield, CA

BronsCon

I was once told by a member here, after being berated for having the nerve to, as an American, comment on the board of a Canadian ISP, that they do, in fact, have a choice. They can cease to be in business.

This is the mentality of the people you are speaking to when you post anything in favor of Tek and that is a large part of the reason that, while I still support IISPs in general (I'm a Sonic.net customer; they're like the soutwestern-US incarnation of Tek), I've largely stopped posting on this board. I haven't stopped recommending Tek to my Canadian friends, however.
Expand your moderator at work