georgermct
PERFORMANCE

join:2000-05-12
Fairfield CT
Reviews:
·Optimum Online

New Guide NOT Showing "New" for all Movie Channels

Is this new or an error I just found?
Argo is premiering on HBO on Saturday (Sept 7) at 8 P.M. yet the guide neglects to say "New" next to the title so you know it's a new release on the network.

None of the movie channels are saying "New" for movies or series.

Is this permanent feature or a temporary error?

If this is "performing as planned" then this is a backward step as the old guide used to give you a heads up if a movie or series was airing a "New" episode or movie.

Any idea what's going on?

(I reported it to Cablevision but was given the old "reboot the box" and "it's working as designed"), which I know is not right.
--
OOL Subscriber Since - 10/18/00 . . . iO Subscriber Since - 11/22/04 . . . Optimum Voice Subscriber Since 06/30/11

ooltech

join:2001-04-04
Woodbury, NY
kudos:3

Re: New Guide NOT Showing "New" for all Movie Channels

Hello georgermct,

Thank you for reaching out to us with regards to the "New" label for new movie titles on the movie channels. There appears to be an issue from the source. I've looked at the guide for other TV service providers and TV listings on Yahoo! & TVguide.com, they are all missing the "New" label.

I will past this on to the relevant department to they can alert the content provider.

//OOLTECH

Fallen_Anjel

join:2011-04-07
Rocky Point, NY
reply to georgermct
Didn't know it was "new". I happened upon it 10 minutes in and watched it. Good Movie, but still glad I didn't spend $10 to see it. lol. (I don't do movies-- waste of money to me)

georgermct
PERFORMANCE

join:2000-05-12
Fairfield CT
reply to ooltech
Thank you!