spc
uniqs

Chesty2p
@bhn.net

Chesty2p to HDOrlando

Anon

to HDOrlando

Re: [TV] Channel Change (Orlando, FL)

Thank you! I didn't see or noticed anything about the change coming from them. Anyway, thanks for your reply/
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

said by Anon80:

Thank you! I didn't see or noticed anything about the change coming from them. Anyway, thanks for your reply/

Notices are clearly posted in your local major paper well before each change. You will also find notices in your statements (another good reason to look at your statements).
WinstonFl
join:2003-11-01
Deltona, FL

WinstonFl

Where do they post channel updates in the statements? I read my statement every month and I don't recall ever seeing anything about channel changes. This forum and the user HdOrlando is where I get the channel updates.
waynew
join:2012-03-16
Lake Mary, FL

waynew to BHNtechXpert

to BHNtechXpert
said by BHNtechXpert:

You will also find notices in your statements (another good reason to look at your statements

Where do these channel change notices appear on the statements? I never notice them, so I must be missing something.
rabeatz
join:2012-11-26
Winter Springs, FL

rabeatz

Same question.. I just reviewed my statements from April to September and didn't see a single notice regarding channels..

DCELL
CC/Nature Coast
join:2010-06-17
Inglis, FL

DCELL

The notices will be on a flyer within the same envelope the statement comes in. Not on the statement itself. There probably isn't going to be a channel change notice with EVERY statement, but you'll have a flyer of some type with every statement.
rabeatz
join:2012-11-26
Winter Springs, FL

rabeatz

So those of us that save the company money and opt for paperless statements won't get a notice at all? Like I said, I went back and reviewed all the pages from each of my statements on the website from April until September and saw no notices.. They all had one blank page and a page telling me about how easy it is to move with Brighthouse.
WinstonFl
join:2003-11-01
Deltona, FL

WinstonFl to DCELL

to DCELL
I have never in my memory received these notices in my statement. Usually I get an ad for a sports package or Brighthouse security system. What about all the people who are only viewing their statement online. I mean every time I login I can't do anything until I click I don't want paperless statements. EVERY TIME! So there has to be another way. If it wasn't for HDOrlando (Thanks!) I wouldn't know about any of the channel changes or new additions.

I believe they used to post it somewhere on the website but I don't see anywhere anymore that lists recent channel changes. I even received my September Brighthouse Newsletter via Email tonight and it also had nothing about channel additions. I even have the last 4 newsletters and see nothing about channel additions!

I think it would be nice to see recent channel lineup changes. If it weren't for this forum I wouldn't even know about the addition of the sports channels, or any of the other things that were added! It would be a benefit I would think to advertise all the additions...I mean that is a good thing!