how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

venni

join:2013-06-27
Toronto, ON

3 edits

Next week will be a month without internet...

I signed up for TekSavvy on August 12th and when I did the bill was over 100$ and shortly after they charged me. I had already bought a modem for their service and that too was a nonrefundable 100$.

I am STILL waiting for service and I can't believe it has taken this long for me to STILL be waiting. I am beyond belief that I am still without service and I cannot believe that this has happened. If it wasn't for the fact that I am a a poor student and had already paid over 200$ for TekSavvy I'd bite the bullet and just go with Rogers. I have been calling TekSavvy about it and I'm sick and tired of getting nowhere but being "escalated" over and over. TekSavvy tells me that the reason I don't have internet yet is due to the fact that Rogers has not verified my modem on Roger's end aka Rogers has not provisioned my modem.

What can I do about complaining through official veins about Rogers? If it is true and Rogers is just making everyone's lives miserable who are going through third party services then I want to make their lives just as much of a hell as mine has been trying to get internet service. Please tell me if it is possible to complain about Rogers being unfair to the companies they serve on their cable lines.
Expand your moderator at work

venni

Toronto, ON

1 edit
reply to venni

Re: Next week will be a month without internet...

Update: I have complained through the CCTS »www.ccts-cprst.ca but I did make it clear that this issue is on Rogers' end. If anyone is having issues with their ISP it may be worthwhile to do the same.

Is there anywhere else I can complain or perhaps a number at Rogers that I can call?

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON
kudos:28
reply to venni

Venni, we're trying to figure something out to help you. You should be hearing from Andre or his team soon.
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON

It's odd. That's for sure.
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

DigitalRain

join:2013-03-16
said by TSI Marc:

It's odd. That's for sure.

No, ItsTeksavvy.

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON

DigitalRain

join:2013-03-16
Just mocking his user name.

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON
all good..

venni

Toronto, ON
I don't know how you did it but my internet just started working.

Thank you!

ItsTeksavvy

@rogers.com
Andre and his team could have probably done this at any point during the last month.

why didnt they?

TSI Andre
Got TekSavvy?
Premium,VIP
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON
kudos:24

1 edit
reply to venni
My team deals with online interactions and this customer only posted recently.

That is why my team or I didn't see this until recently.

EDIT: This reply was meant for ItsTekSavvy

TSI Andre
Got TekSavvy?
Premium,VIP
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON
kudos:24

1 edit
reply to venni
We actually didn't do anything. We were simply waiting on Rogers to provision the modem and we had sent a TON of escalations.

Just checked your account and Rogers responded 50 minutes ago saying the Modem Swap was completed.

When Marc said we would look into it, we were discussing ways to get you on line while we waited for Rogers. Looks like wishful thinking came through

Also, FYI, unfortunately, the CCTS does not forward complaints meant for the underlying carrier to them. They are always sent to the current provider.

--
TSI Andre
Director of Online & Operations Intelligence

TekSavvy Website | TekSavvy Blog | Follow Me on Twitter (@AndreCleroux)

nsts

join:2013-09-02
Reviews:
·Rogers Hi-Speed
·WIND Mobile
reply to venni
I signed up the same day with Teksavvy but Rogers has been causing miscommunication and delays from the start, now they're (Rogers) back to ignoring the confirmation of the cancellation.

quote:
Update: I have complained through the CCTS »www.ccts-cprst.ca but I did make it clear that this issue is on Rogers' end. If anyone is having issues with their ISP it may be worthwhile to do the same.
I'm going to send a copy of what I sent to the CRTC (about Rogers) to this site, too.