spc
Search similar:

uniqs

yahoo
@172.242.216.x

yahoo

Anon

Capping

my Basic cable & internet pkg. price has cost me just under $200.00. With them always leaving you with understanding you get - up to 50 mbp - . Our biggest problem with them tho, they're Always Down ! Could be 15 mins. or 1-3 hrs. , good deal of the time it's down most of day or evening (they're not picky) then there's the rain or worse that's when they're down t-i-l-l----..
then they're auto. answer is kind enough to tell you there is -a problem in your area - & we are working on it - what a joke.. Verizon is in the area, but they were not avail. to us. we've recently tried a satellite option. not bad but also a joke. we live in city limits, (small city) hate to be out in rural. But then again they supposedly w/tax $$ have fiber optic, which is suppose to be Very Good....
I'm starting to think old phone & handwritten letters, were faster, after all the time we spend w/no service & Alot of time trying to keep cell & computers free & clean of Viruses, malware, adwares, & on, on, & on..... Expensively Exhausting !!!!!!!!!!