Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Alpha Phoenix
Premium
join:2001-06-15
Brooklyn, NY

[Anime] Are these series coming back?

Anyone know since the mangas continued (or are still continuing) after the anime ended, if they are going to bring the anime back to pick up where the series left off and finish up following the manga?

Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Bleach

Loved these animes and really would like to see them start back up again since the mangas progressed so much further than the anime left off.
--
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo

hitachi369
Embrace Your Rights
Premium
join:2001-10-03
Grand Rapids, MI
kudos:4

From what I've heard,Reborn isn't coming back at all and the best we can hope for with Bleach is some OVA's.

Alpha Phoenix
Premium
join:2001-06-15
Brooklyn, NY

I thought there were murmurs online that Hitman was coming back eventually as Hitman Reborn Generation X (or X Generation).

As for Bleach, I really hope they bring it back. The Quincy War is insane, and I would love to see that animated. Especially what's going on in the manga with Capt. Commander, and Kenpachi, and Unahona, Ichigo, etc.
--
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo