uniqs
jimbouse
join:2011-10-01
Bryan, TX

jimbouse

100M and 1Gbit quote needed

3007 Earl Rudder Fwy
College Station, Texas 77845

I have a wireless customer that is considering bringing in dedicated access at their facility.

No calls to the customer please.

solveforce
solveforce
Premium Member
join:2007-03-08
Yorba Linda, CA

solveforce

Premium Member

Please give us a call toll free at (888) 765-8301 or you can receive some preliminary real-time quotes or contact us at »www.fiberinternet.us.com
CommQuotes
Premium Member
join:2012-02-01
Washington, DC

CommQuotes to jimbouse

Premium Member

to jimbouse
Hi Jim, thanks for posting. I'm happy to negotiate the lowest pricing for you. We (CommQuotes) have preferred pricing arrangements with over 100 carriers and will leverage our special pricing contacts to negotiate down to each carriers bottom-line price. In fact, our carrier agreements guarantee our ability to beat any quoted price, so keep that in mind during this process.

It takes about 2-4 days to work out the best possible pricing, but I will get started right away.

In the meantime, I will PM you some additional questions that will help speed up the process and ensure we are offering the most cost effective solution for your customer. You can also check out our website here:

Thank you!

Phil
CommQuotes Consultant
1-888-9-QUOTES
888-978-6837
phils@commquotes.com
www.commquotes.com

BandwidthNow
join:2006-03-22

BandwidthNow to jimbouse

to jimbouse
Greetings!
~Budgetary quote for 100 x 100 Mbps is $1,712.00.
1 x 1 Gbps can take a bit of legwork, please contact me directly and I'll check on it for you ASAP.

1(877)520-1924
info@realtimet1search.com
»www.realtimet1search.com
ADise
join:2013-07-30
New York, NY

ADise to jimbouse

to jimbouse
Probably around $7000. I'd have work with our pricing team though. If this seems feasible, feel free to send me a private message.

FreedomFire
Bandwidth Quotes
join:2004-07-23
Chesapeake, VA

FreedomFire to jimbouse

to jimbouse
If it will help, you can get a snap shot comparison of multiple providers available for your location via email (real time) ... free and no obligation just by requesting a quote via this portal:

Dedicated Bandwidth Solutions

You'll get an immediate automatic email with a first cut run through from our quoting system which is tapped into a large provider database.

If you'll add any specific details on your requirements in the comments section we'll do more indepth research on your behalf (again at no cost) .... and negotiate the best price for you. FYI, we offer a low price guarantee also.

God Bless,
Michael Lemm
FreedomFire Communications
"Helping YOUR Business....DO Business"
DS3 Bandwidth
LinkedIn Profile
patt2k
join:2009-01-16

patt2k to jimbouse

to jimbouse
Lol all these posters jumping onto Jim.
jimbouse
Bryan, TX

jimbouse

All,

Thanks for the quotes.

It turns out that I was able to secure a PTP fiber from my POP a few miles away.

The prices are fair just not as cheap as renting a PTP fiber.

Thanks,

Jim Bouse

danewguy
@rr.com

danewguy

Anon

what was the price??

solveforce
solveforce
Premium Member
Yorba Linda, CA

solveforce to jimbouse

Premium Member

to jimbouse
Who was the telecom provider that you chose to go with? If the telecom carrier is unable to deliver feel free to contact us at »www.fiberinternetnetwork.com
TBBroadband
join:2012-10-26
Fremont, OH

TBBroadband to jimbouse

to jimbouse
said by jimbouse:

All,

Thanks for the quotes.

It turns out that I was able to secure a PTP fiber from my POP a few miles away.

The prices are fair just not as cheap as renting a PTP fiber.

Thanks,

Jim Bouse

P2P fiber vs P2P Fiber??? I'm sorry but it doesn't make much sense in the way its worded.
jimbouse
Bryan, TX

jimbouse

I already have a 1Gbit POP where my WISP ties in. I was able to rent the PTP fiber for $100/mo for the 3 miles needed.

I was referring to the fact that my existing 1Gbit connection + $100/mo is much cheaper than the $1700-$10000/mo quoted here.
LP36
join:2013-05-17
New York, NY

LP36

That's a great price, nice job negotiating. When you are able to buy them locally like this I am sure no agent is gonna be able to beat you.

Marco
»www10gea.org

solveforce
solveforce
Premium Member
Yorba Linda, CA

solveforce to jimbouse

Premium Member

to jimbouse
Wow what a deal. What provider was that? Are they just a local provider in your area? Feel free to give us a call at toll free 888-765-8301 anytime for any other telecom quote requests.