spc
uniqs
rabeatz
join:2012-11-26
Winter Springs, FL

rabeatz to waynew

to waynew

Re: [TV] Channel Change (Orlando, FL)

Same question.. I just reviewed my statements from April to September and didn't see a single notice regarding channels..

DCELL
CC/Nature Coast
join:2010-06-17
Inglis, FL

DCELL

The notices will be on a flyer within the same envelope the statement comes in. Not on the statement itself. There probably isn't going to be a channel change notice with EVERY statement, but you'll have a flyer of some type with every statement.
rabeatz
join:2012-11-26
Winter Springs, FL

rabeatz

So those of us that save the company money and opt for paperless statements won't get a notice at all? Like I said, I went back and reviewed all the pages from each of my statements on the website from April until September and saw no notices.. They all had one blank page and a page telling me about how easy it is to move with Brighthouse.
WinstonFl
join:2003-11-01
Deltona, FL

WinstonFl to DCELL

to DCELL
I have never in my memory received these notices in my statement. Usually I get an ad for a sports package or Brighthouse security system. What about all the people who are only viewing their statement online. I mean every time I login I can't do anything until I click I don't want paperless statements. EVERY TIME! So there has to be another way. If it wasn't for HDOrlando (Thanks!) I wouldn't know about any of the channel changes or new additions.

I believe they used to post it somewhere on the website but I don't see anywhere anymore that lists recent channel changes. I even received my September Brighthouse Newsletter via Email tonight and it also had nothing about channel additions. I even have the last 4 newsletters and see nothing about channel additions!

I think it would be nice to see recent channel lineup changes. If it weren't for this forum I wouldn't even know about the addition of the sports channels, or any of the other things that were added! It would be a benefit I would think to advertise all the additions...I mean that is a good thing!