spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Kushibox

@cogentco.com

[Cable] Horrible Customer Service

I registered for TekSavvy on Sept 1 and still I don't have Internet connectivity. On Sept 1 I gave tech support a call and they opened a ticket with Rogers. They mention to me that my firmware was outdated how bizarre. So I updated the firmware to the latest and I sent them an e-mail stating I updated the firmware. So I been waiting for a respond back no response back. So basically I called them on Sept 7 around 1am and I was on hold with tech support for a good hour and thirty minutes how brutal is that. So I finally got a T/S and spent again troubleshooting the issue and still no resolution and stated I will now send a ticket to Rogers. I thought a ticket was submitted on Sept 1.
Now I am going through Accounting to cancel my account and give me a full refund so I can move on from this mess and go with another provider. Its been a week and still no service. I am still waiting for full refund and a cancellation and they tell me they have to wait for the ticket to get close from Rogers. This is ridiculous you spend money on a service and if it does not work why bother and give the customer to go through this hassle. Just refund me that is fair.

rogersmogers

@start.ca
They will refund you but you just need to wait until everything is done.

steveo

join:2013-09-08
reply to Kushibox
If you paid through your credit card call them and ask for a reversal. Say you didn't receive the service.

AkFubar
Admittedly, A Teksavvy Fan

join:2005-02-28
Toronto CAN.
reply to Kushibox
Register on the forum and post in the Teksavvy Direct forum - ask for an escalation.
--
BHell... A Public Futility. When life throws you lemons, make lemonade.

Kushibox

join:2013-09-09
I have asked them to escalate this issue and nothing happened. It is just a hectic with no internet service and trying to find alternative route till I get my money back and cancel my account. I paid through e-transfer through the bank.

jmck
formerly 'shaded'

join:2010-10-02
Ottawa, ON
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
·Start Communicat..
seems pretty ridiculous for TSI to hold off on a refund until Rogers closes a ticket when Rogers doesn't even update tickets these days. I'm sure a manager can step in and take it over. might be best to request to speak to a manager if you do get on the phone tho and ask for his manager too.

Kushibox

tell me about it. I was the frustrating part was being on hold for couple of hours at 1am in the morning. If I am not getting service is just to get a refund and cancel the account.

TSI Andre
Got TekSavvy?
Premium,VIP
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON
kudos:24
reply to Kushibox
If you could please post in the Direct Forum, it would be my pleasure to take a look.

Thanks,

Andre

ph8fish

@beanfield.net
I have be told that there is a portal to manage IP RDNS(Reverse DNS record)/PTR record for my static IP/IP subnet, would you let me know where I can manage it, thanks.

Kushibox

this is horrible services. as I would not complain if I got one day of services but no days of services and having to make other arrangements. I would not recommend teksavvy to anyone that relies on Internet.

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON
kudos:28
said by Kushibox:

this is horrible services. as I would not complain if I got one day of services but no days of services and having to make other arrangements. I would not recommend teksavvy to anyone that relies on Internet.

Hi Kushibox,

Please see: »[Cable] Delays and Outages - status

other related:
»[Outages] tek you made cbc ottawa with your outages

»www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/st···?cmp=rss
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy