spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

iYasir

@184.151.190.x

[Cable] Rogers got Teksavy by balls

Simple transfer from Rogers to has became our nightmare.

It has been 2 weeks we are without Internet.
Spend good 5-6 hours over cell phone with Teksavy
Went through so many escalation from 72-48-24-12-6 hours.
Spend around good $500 for paying for service, activation, modem, routers.

Was very exited to leave Rogers as I heard good review of Teksavy. But really got disappointed that I don't have a service since 26th Aug.

By the time Rogers received transfer request from Teksavy they already had disconnected the connection from cable box. And now even after 72 hours still waiting for confirmation.

We had an car accident last week and now need to work from home but we have to drag to coffee shop to work so we can use Internet.

NO one his taking ownership to get this resolved. Every thing is going through tickets, so by he time the response gets in and reply then it goes back in a loop again and date get past.

I want owner of this company to take action on my account. Since I joined Teksavy I really felt handicapped and plus got into car accident this really made me feel one now.

Been very patients so far now enough is enough.

TSI Jonathan
Premium
join:2011-08-24
canada
kudos:10
Hi IYasir,

Very sorry to hear about your experience so far, could you post in the direct forum »TekSavvy Direct with you account information. I will look into this with you to see where your account stands and see what we can do.

Cheers,

TSI Jonathan
--
Online Experience Manager
Authorized TSI employee - Teksavvy Solutions Inc.

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON
kudos:28
reply to iYasir
Hi, please see:

»[Cable] Delays and Outages - status
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

iyash

join:2013-05-02
Brampton, ON
reply to TSI Jonathan
Hi Jonathan,

I have post the account info as your request.
I hope to see positive feed back by today before I either
Go back to rogers or may be end up going with bell.

I really like Teksavvy customer service as they are very respectful. Unlikely Rogers or Bell. But so far its seems like I in a resturant with great waiters but no food which I end up paying in advance.

iyash

Brampton, ON
reply to TSI Marc
Marc, I signed up with your company.who should I blame? My concern is getting a service. I should have been informed earlier so i can have a right expectations. As a businessman I do under your situation but agin I have a business to run as well and it cost me when I am not productive.

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON
I understand.

dsoegiarto

join:2010-04-16
Ottawa, ON
Reviews:
·TekSavvy Cable
·TekSavvy DSL
reply to iyash
said by iyash:

But so far its seems like I in a resturant with great waiters but no food which I end up paying in advance.

LOL this is the best quote so far about Teksavvy installation. Been with them twice on different address, so I know the food is GREAT, but man they really need to get that kitchen cook stuff up fast.

I'm installing a dry loop DSL on my second location and the headache between getting Bell install and their hired DSL technician has been nightmare and costs me to stay at home twice with no result.

Same thing with first installation.

Either way, I recommend you post a ticket on their support system. Faster respond or at the very least, you're contacting them more than just this forum.

»teksavvy.zendesk.com/

TSI Andre
Got TekSavvy?
Premium,VIP
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON
kudos:25
The link you provided is for sales questions only (help with placing the order on our site). They won't be able to help with Support issues.

TSI Jonathan
Premium
join:2011-08-24
canada
reply to iyash
Hi iyash,

Looked through your account after you posted in the direct. Your account is at the highest account management level on our side. It's being followed by our account management team who is currently awaiting action on our vendor's side.

I wish I had better news for you but our hands are tied until we receive something back. We are following up on it and applying pressure every chance we get. As soon as we have something back we will be in touch with you.

Thank you,

TSI Jonathan
--
Online Experience Manager
Authorized TSI employee - Teksavvy Solutions Inc.

vincom

join:2009-03-06
Bolton, ON
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Anveo
·TekSavvy Cable
reply to iYasir
said by Anon80:

Spend around good $500 for paying for service, activation, modem, routers

wtf, $500, could you break down the costs

iyash

Brampton, ON

1 Activation fee /$65.00
1 Cable 45 Pro / $54.95

Subtotal: $119.95
ON HST: $15.59
Total: $135.54

1 ASUS RT-AC66U $235
1 Motorola SB 6121 $115

camelot

join:2008-04-12
Whitby, ON
You can't include the RT unit. It's not required..you purchased that on your own.

So, you've spend about 250, give or take.

maycribb

join:2012-12-16
Markham, ON
reply to iyash
U could have saved $20 if u buy modem from teksavvy.
And dcm 476 is only $99

dillyhammer
START me up
Premium
join:2010-01-09
Scarborough, ON
Reviews:
·WIND Mobile
·Start Communicat..
said by maycribb:

U could have saved $20 if u buy modem from teksavvy.
And dcm 476 is only $99

Go outside, take 215 out of your wallet, burn it, then come back here and tell us how it feels to save 35.

Mike
--
I've picked on Cogeco long enough. Who's next? Any volunteers?

vincom

join:2009-03-06
Bolton, ON
kudos:1
reply to iYasir
after not paying rogers for 3 months it paid tsi's first bill, now the difference stays in my pocket, and I had very little connection/speed issues

iyash

Brampton, ON
reply to camelot
yes, Buying a modem which is not wireless ready and then router to made sure it has what you need cost a lot. Paying something in advance like activation and 1 month advance adds up.

iyash

Brampton, ON
reply to dillyhammer
@Maycribb
@dillyhammer is right.

iyash

Brampton, ON
reply to vincom
thats the same calculation I did when I signed up for. But has not been lucky to get a even one day connection yet.

iyash

Brampton, ON

1 recommendation

reply to iYasir
**UPDATE** on Roger Technician

So, I got a message from forum TekSavvy agent and as per them Rogers tech will be arriving tomorrow (Sept 11) morning between 8-11am. (Brampton, ON)

I hope this resolve the issue and will update you all.

iyash

Brampton, ON
reply to iYasir
****UPDATES***

Yesterday 11 Sept 2013 at 8:30 Rogers Tech came in and connect the wire from the back side of my house as it was dc by them.

Everything is up and running.

**** To Teksavy Team ****
Fatima, Jen, Ryan, Scot, Jonathan, Marc

The reason I left Rogers and Bell because of their customer service sucks, it got degrade over time, sometime very rude and never take an ownership and keep transferring to one dept to another.

When I had no internet for (2 weeks) all this time I was very frustrated but all reps I spoke with @teksavvy were very humble, understanding, pleasant to speak with. I hope this stays the same, if this is lost then teksavvy will loose a business big time. As lot of people have mentioned in other post. Company should work with CRTC and ROGERS for SLA.

So far I am a happy camper.

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON
Thank iyash.