All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
vincom
join:2009-03-06
Bolton, ON

vincom to zolder82

to zolder82

Re: [Cable] Connection issues wait times unacceptable unless...

why would tsi make a paying customer wait to get connected, not financially wise, its a 100% rogers frackup since its rogers who has todo the connection, tsi can only submit the request
zolder82
join:2013-09-06
Orleans, ON

zolder82

I was just pointing out that Rogers has techs available for new connections but none for TSI customers who are having issues with no connectivity (such as myself). Maybe I didn't convey my point concisely enough but that was my intention, to show that if it wasn't a TSI lack of effort then it must be Rogers not giving a flying f*** about TSI customers.

TSI Marc
Premium Member
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON

TSI Marc

Premium Member

gotcha. Its a good question. So, you're asking why there are available techs on the one hand, but not on the other?

loosedobbs
join:2006-06-13
Toronto

loosedobbs

said by TSI Marc:

gotcha. Its a good question. So, you're asking why there are available techs on the one hand, but not on the other?

but not on the other? If that hand is Not Rogers then why should it be available? If Rogers provide great service to TSI then they are hurting their own business.

I dont blame Rogers in these TPIA cases.
If I was in Rogers shoes I will do every bit what Rogers is doing. in legal way.

Here TSI has yet to prove what Rogers is doing is illegal or not as per the rules by CRTC or whoever.

TSI is losing PR war.
The more TSI takes away teh Rogers/Bell business the more we see this till its stopped in courts.

TSI Marc
Premium Member
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON

TSI Marc

Premium Member

said by loosedobbs:

said by TSI Marc:

but not on the other? If that hand is Not Rogers then why should it be available? If Rogers provide great service to TSI then they are hurting their own business.

I dont blame Rogers in these TPIA cases.
If I was in Rogers shoes I will do every bit what Rogers is doing. in legal way.

Here TSI has yet to prove what Rogers is doing is illegal or not as per the rules by CRTC or whoever.

TSI is losing PR war.
The more TSI takes away teh Rogers/Bell business the more we see this till its stopped in courts.

I think you're making my case for me. Please. continue.

dillyhammer
START me up
Premium Member
join:2010-01-09
Scarborough, ON

dillyhammer to loosedobbs

Premium Member

to loosedobbs
said by loosedobbs:

If Rogers provide great service to TSI then they are hurting their own business.

Have you seen the rates Rogers charges TSI? It's not like Rogers does all this for nothing. They get the install fees. They get per connection fees. They get capacity-based fees. Few charge more.

It's just that they want it ALL, which is a classic symptom of an oligopoly member.

The problem really isn't Rogers though. They just do what greedy corporations always do.

The problem here is the regulator that oversees them is corrupt. That is the ONLY problem.

Mike

KC_
join:2013-06-10
Mississauga, ON

KC_ to loosedobbs

to loosedobbs
said by loosedobbs:

Buddy, I sincerely hope your job/livelihood does not depend on making all these posts here... cause if it does - all I can say is I feel sorry for you..

We've seen this happen at Bell where employees were forced to do things they did not want to do:
»openmedia.ca/blog/big-te ··· campaign

Seems that you have an agenda here as well, pity...
Nevertheless, your posts make for good reading and hopefully your boss rewards you greatly for your efforts!

Cheers.

loosedobbs
join:2006-06-13
Toronto

loosedobbs to dillyhammer

to dillyhammer
said by dillyhammer:

said by loosedobbs:

If Rogers provide great service to TSI then they are hurting their own business.

Have you seen the rates Rogers charges TSI? It's not like Rogers does all this for nothing. They get the install fees. They get per connection fees. They get capacity-based fees. Few charge more.

It's just that they want it ALL, which is a classic symptom of an oligopoly member.

The problem really isn't Rogers though. They just do what greedy corporations always do.

The problem here is the regulator that oversees them is corrupt. That is the ONLY problem.

Mike

Regulators are not doing much about this issue may be true.
Corrupt has different meaning. Are they doing it in exchange of something? We dont know but we can just allege they do what they do.
They are doing what they can do under the guidelines. Or if TPIA proves the Rogers practices are illegal then they will take action.
So is my point about this will continue unless TSI stops them in Court of law.

Big Three has stong hold on the regulators is all I can say.
loosedobbs

loosedobbs to KC_

to KC_
said by KC_:

said by loosedobbs:

Buddy, I sincerely hope your job/livelihood does not depend on making all these posts here... cause if it does - all I can say is I feel sorry for you..

We've seen this happen at Bell where employees were forced to do things they did not want to do:
»openmedia.ca/blog/big-te ··· campaign

Seems that you have an agenda here as well, pity...
Nevertheless, your posts make for good reading and hopefully your boss rewards you greatly for your efforts!

Cheers.

Whatever man. You have right to ignone and right to post whatever.

All I can say is I hate TSI business model. You cant create a business when base is Rogers and Bell and try to crush them too.
said by KC_:

said by camelot:

If Rogers isn't willing to play ball, you pitch to the CRTC

One little detail that was already mentioned here about million times... CRTC is being fed from the big three's pockets.. You think they're gonna willingly shoot themselves in the foot and regulate this "business"?? I don't think so, we need to get rid of CRTC in the first place..

fed with what ? Gifts, cash? Until you have prove this post has no meaning.