Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Clever_Proxy
Premium
join:2004-05-14
Villa Park, IL

How do I get AT&T's attention?

I just got a call from my 80 year old grandmother. Her U-Verse service has been down for 4 days.

Twice now technicians have missed her repair appointments. The second time, the technician showed up to the wrong house and didn't bother to go to the correct one.

I stopped by her house today to give her a prepaid cell phone so she could at least call family and 911 in case of an emergency.

I've posted in the direct forums here, but I was wondering of other methods of rattling AT&T's cage so I can get my grandmother's phones and internet back up and running.

whamel
billhamel .net
Premium
join:2002-05-09
Hinsdale, IL
kudos:10
Reviews:
·Verizon Broadban..
·AT&T U-Verse
·Comcast
said by Clever_Proxy:

I just got a call from my 80 year old grandmother. Her U-Verse service has been down for 4 days.

Twice now technicians have missed her repair appointments. The second time, the technician showed up to the wrong house and didn't bother to go to the correct one.

I stopped by her house today to give her a prepaid cell phone so she could at least call family and 911 in case of an emergency.

I've posted in the direct forums here, but I was wondering of other methods of rattling AT&T's cage so I can get my grandmother's phones and internet back up and running.

CHECK YOUR IM...
--
Bill - Hinsdale, IL - »www.billhamel.net

themoreuknow

@sbcglobal.net
reply to Clever_Proxy
Randall.Stephenson@att.com will get a prompt response from the office of the President escalation team.

Paralel

join:2011-03-24
Michigan, US
kudos:4
reply to Clever_Proxy
Good to know...

Clever_Proxy
Premium
join:2004-05-14
Villa Park, IL
reply to whamel
Thanks for the help whamel. Looks like we got things straightened out this evening. They had to replace the drop to her home.

whamel
billhamel .net
Premium
join:2002-05-09
Hinsdale, IL
kudos:10
Reviews:
·Verizon Broadban..
·AT&T U-Verse
·Comcast
said by Clever_Proxy:

Thanks for the help whamel. Looks like we got things straightened out this evening. They had to replace the drop to her home.

VERY welcome...
--
Bill - Hinsdale, IL - »www.billhamel.net

ILpt4U
Premium
join:2006-11-12
Lisle, IL
kudos:9
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse
reply to Clever_Proxy
said by Clever_Proxy:

They had to replace the drop to her home.

Aerial drop that got blown down/taken down? Or did someone forget to call JULIE and get the buried drop?

General public service announcement: Call 811 before you dig (JULIE in IL -- locator service has different names in different states)