Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

bluepoint

join:2001-03-24
reply to Jabbu

Re: [Internet] 50/5 Problems------Service Call

said by Jabbu:

talking to a supervisor in the call center isn't going to get a node split...

So who do you suggest the OP to call?

dragonflyher

join:2013-04-21
Palm Desert, CA
I'm in So. California and have had these problems and some others to do with my Network architecture. Since I have their modem/router, I 'm forced to take their word for my settings. Funny thing is none of the independent tests I've ran jive with the router settings I'm being shown. They do though independently jive with each other. I'd now have to ask why, or how this is even possible?
I have zero control of my Firewall settings, that are only accessable through their modem/router, which in my case is an Arris TG862G. Tests confirm I'm working from a sandbox! Yet after numerous calls and ongoing opened tickets, TWC denies these claims, and/or tests results are true? How can I get to the truth once and for all? My devices are, and have been wide open for months now.
Unfortunately all the time spent waiting on techs, tickets, and phone call was for naught.
To end on a more positive note and to answer someone's question above about whom else to contact at TWC, I found this link that seems to have worked for some others. »consumerist.com/2008/11/04/reach···rvice-2/

justin
..needs sleep
Australian
join:1999-05-28
kudos:15
You can also use: »Time Warner Cable Direct

hobgoblin
Sortof Agoblin
Premium
join:2001-11-25
Orchard Park, NY
kudos:11
said by justin:

Justins link is good!
--
"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

bluepoint

join:2001-03-24
reply to justin
said by justin:

Very interesting the site boss is around to assist.