spc
Search similar:

uniqs
88615298 (banned)
join:2004-07-28
West Tenness

88615298 (banned)

Take away U-verse then.

Some people can't be happy with anything.
rradina
join:2000-08-08
Chesterfield, MO

1 recommendation

rradina

Are you a home owner? Would you like one in your front yard?
TBBroadband
join:2012-10-26
Fremont, OH

TBBroadband to 88615298

to 88615298
The areas that don't want U-Verse should just get IPDSL and let them deal with it.
34764170 (banned)
join:2007-09-06
Etobicoke, ON

34764170 (banned)

Although I do agree; that is pretty mean.

danawhitaker
Space...The Final Frontier
Premium Member
join:2002-03-02
Thorndale, ON

danawhitaker to rradina

Premium Member

to rradina
I actually would not have a problem with having one of those in my front yard. I'd prefer it to a lot of the other stuff that annoys me in my neighborhood (dogs, a daycare center with parents who can't figure out traffic laws, bikers who refuse to pay attention when they cross the street from the trail, etc). I actually find some people's landscaping choices much more offensive/ugly/annoying than those. We have some people with so much crap planted in their yard that it starts to overgrow the entire sidewalk and they sit outside and give you a dirty look when you try to pick your way through their little jungle that's trying to take over the neighborhood.
88615298 (banned)
join:2004-07-28
West Tenness

88615298 (banned) to rradina

to rradina
said by rradina:

Are you a home owner? Would you like one in your front yard?

If I was constantly complaining about wanting faster internet and TV options other than cable and satellite yes I wouldn't mind one of those things. They aren't that bad. The same people that complain about things like this demand their local government reduce spending then bitch about lack of services when spending is reduced. No such thing as a free lunch.

cb14
join:2013-02-04
Miami Beach, FL

cb14 to rradina

to rradina
So what!! Plant a hedge around it. Better for the environment than a freaking lawn.they should be happy that ATT does install them VDSL. Millions of people in this country are not that lucky.

OSUGoose
join:2007-12-27
Columbus, OH

OSUGoose to TBBroadband

to TBBroadband
It must be a fairly high average median income area for AT&T to put up with this, you wouldn't see them putting up for this in the getto.

batterup
I Can Not Tell A Lie.
Premium Member
join:2003-02-06
Netcong, NJ

batterup to rradina

Premium Member

to rradina
said by rradina:

Would you like one in your front yard?

Only if they bring the glass fifty more feet to the premises.
rradina
join:2000-08-08
Chesterfield, MO

rradina to 88615298

to 88615298
But that's your opinion based on what you perceive as necessary to provide services. Either IL politics are corrupt and just wanted money or their constituents agreed that they were ugly. This isn't a one time thing. This happens almost everywhere these devices get installed.