Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

tomrainking

join:2010-03-29
Gibbstown, NJ
reply to macnbc

Re: [Rant] AWFUL

My biggest issue is the fact that I CANNOT connect to phone support. Literally 20 calls in 3 days with either a busy signal (after 15 minutes) or on hold for 50+minutes. Went to online chat for help, "waiting for analyst" is all I get. Can someone post an acutal email address so I can express how terrible this is. Or at least schedule a tech appt...can't do either at the moment. This is the worst service I've ever recieved from them...it's inexcusable.

rody_44
Premium
join:2004-02-20
Quakertown, PA
Reviews:
·Comcast

2 edits
Are you trying to use some local number? I call 1800comcast and never get a busy signal. Its kind of odd that i dont and you do since my 1800comcast calls get routed to a NJ call center.

So to recap. You really dont care if anything gets fixed? You just want a way to complain to them. You need a tech, not a email address.

mariod

join:2009-06-16
reply to tomrainking
You seem to be calling the wrong number. 1-800-comcast has never had a busy signal to my knowledge. You're put on hold until a representative is available.

dolphins
Clean Up Our Oceans
Premium
join:2001-08-22
Westville, NJ
kudos:7
Reviews:
·Comcast
said by mariod:

You seem to be calling the wrong number. 1-800-comcast has never had a busy signal to my knowledge. You're put on hold until a representative is available.

For the last few days I have been getting the, "We are experiencing higher than normal call levels. Please call back at another time, if you continue to hold, your wait time is such and such time."

The OP and I are in the same area.
--
Stop The Mindless Killings Stop Over Fishing

tomrainking

join:2010-03-29
Gibbstown, NJ
UPDATE:
Called 4 times last night...got a busy signal once. Note that the busy signal is after the main menu, and after being on hold for about 10 - 15 minutes.
The other 3 times I was on hold for over an hour each time (yes, i had the phone on speaker during the eagles game). I finally called back to another dept (phone) and decided to see if they could transfer me. After 35 minutes I got someone, and halfway through the call it dropped ( can't determine if it was my phone service or their end, but the phone has been fine since the stability signal).
I then went online for chat help, which i've tried to no avail 5 times this weekend. I usually get "waiting for analyst" for about an hour before giving up. This time I finally got someone. They sent a refresh signal and it corrected the DVR issue. Will have to wait and see if it helps with the other issues.

I think "something" is happening in our area. Yesterday, around noon, I called and instead of the menu I got a message saying that there was an outage in our area. Our cable worked, but I couldnt change channels. They actually gave a time frame for the work to be completed. I have NO issue with a widespread problem that is being worked on. I have NO issue with bugs, but i have a BIG issue with not being able to speak with anyone from support.

dolphins
Clean Up Our Oceans
Premium
join:2001-08-22
Westville, NJ
kudos:7
Reviews:
·Comcast
I know something was happening yesterday because we have Triple Play and all 3 were a bit buggy. The phone was acting up along with some speed issues with my internet. I am currently waiting for a TV tech to show up.
--
Stop The Mindless Killings Stop Over Fishing