spc
Search similar:

uniqs
ShellMMG
join:2009-04-16
Grass Lake, MI

ShellMMG

[DSL] Connect America Phase I, Round 2

ICYMI: it appears that Frontier is getting more money to provide or upgrade services. My home county of Jackson, MI is slated to get a piece of the pie.

Fortunately my 6mb DSL has been very reliable and I rarely need to deal with customer service. Our new drop was configured for bonded DSL if it ever gets deployed, there's fibre to the MUX and I'd love another speed boost but there are so many unserved homes around us! I'm still getting messages from other locals here looking for service and beyond fed up with satellite or capped wireless. FYI: at least one of the Grass Lake/Stockbridge tech guys can't get Frontier DSL. How cruel is that? Hope they get covered in the next rollout!

Call Frontier. They use the "Squeaky Wheel" method so get in touch with them often and in every way possible. Streetside boxes are STUFFED full and this could be a great opportunity for you, the future customer.

Good luck!! If you find out about an expansion, let us know!
ShellMMG

ShellMMG

I sent a tweet to our local paper, poking the suggestion they do some digging and post a story. This is what @FrontierCorp tweeted back:

" We can help friends and family get on our DSL waiting list via email at askfrontier@ftr.com -CB"

Hope this helps, even if it's just to get the wheel to squeak.