uniqs
share rss forum feed

Chong6969

join:2008-02-20
Niagara Falls, ON

1 recommendation

reply to rogersmogers

Re: SeedBoxes

I've been with Xirvik.com for a long time now and they have the best server software setup always being inproved and features that other SB Hosts don't have yet, anyways there not the cheapest but there servers are more secure then others a lot of SB companys try to sell you on the secure FTP downloads but there browser client is connected unsecurly for spying eyes to watch what you download with xirvik all connections are encrypted, check them out and make your own call

Here's my Referral Code if u wanna get a better deal on a few of there services
»promos.xirvik.com/?claimcode=KNW9DQJEGG

rogersmogers

@start.ca
said by Chong6969:

I've been with Xirvik.com for a long time now and they have the best server software setup always being inproved and features that other SB Hosts don't have yet, anyways there not the cheapest but there servers are more secure then others a lot of SB companys try to sell you on the secure FTP downloads but there browser client is connected unsecurly for spying eyes to watch what you download with xirvik all connections are encrypted, check them out and make your own call

Here's my Referral Code if u wanna get a better deal on a few of there services
»promos.xirvik.com/?claimcode=KNW9DQJEGG

I like the fact they have weekly prices, I am going to give them a spin if it works out I will use your promo code.