spc
uniqs
brianiscool
join:2000-08-16
Tampa, FL

brianiscool to RedCaliSS

to RedCaliSS

Re: [Praise] Home Depot sure has changed

Home Depot is terrible. You can never find someone to help you find something in the store.

CylonRed
MVM
join:2000-07-06
Bloom County

CylonRed

MVM

Except for the majority in this thread from scanning the responses...
02778712 (banned)
join:2013-07-08
MA

02778712 (banned) to brianiscool

to brianiscool
said by brianiscool:

Home Depot is terrible. You can never find someone to help you find something in the store.

Even if you do they are clueless.

LowesDepot
@rr.com

LowesDepot

Anon

And this thread perhaps proves a point. In my area, going into a big box store means being inundated with "May I help you?" as you navigate the aisles. Most of the day there are more employees than customers. I really don't know how they justify the staff. Since I live in a farm area of low population and probably most of you live in large population areas, that difference could explain the differing degrees of perceived service.
brianiscool
join:2000-08-16
Tampa, FL

brianiscool

We should ask the Mexican's that hang out outside the stores. They probably know there way around the store than the employee's.

LowesDepot
@rr.com

LowesDepot

Anon

said by brianiscool:

We should ask the Mexican's that hang out outside the stores. They probably know there way around the store than the employee's.

Can't do that here. I know it's hard to believe since I have seen the situation in other parts of the country, but there are none here.

Robert
Premium Member
join:2001-08-25
Miami, FL

1 edit

Robert to brianiscool

Premium Member

to brianiscool
said by brianiscool:

Why? Home Depot has made each of their store's layout available online (e.g. »hdcontent.homedepot.com/ ··· 6976.pdf).