AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

sortofageek
Runs from Clowns
Premium,Mod
join:2001-08-19
kudos:21

3 recommendations

reply to rusdi

I remember, also remember Sep 11, 2012. DC is full of remembering today. Lots of extra people there, including all those awesome bikers.
--
Join Team Helix * I am praying for these friends .

TwoFrogs
Premium,MVM
join:2002-01-20
Downtown
reply to rusdi

I will certainly never forget.

signmeuptoo
Bless you Howie
Premium
join:2001-11-22
NanoParticle
kudos:5

2 recommendations

reply to rusdi

I remember, as a kid, taking a class trip to NYC, jumping from the group with my pal, and taking the sub to the WTC and standing at the foot of one of them and looking up at the top. We also must remember the Pentagon and especially Shanksville, where heroic passengers died averting another attack.

And we musn't forget all the poor souls that died or are dieing from sickness from exposure to the dusts after working on the disaster site or being near it.

Thank you to all that have given or are giving to the restoration. 1 WTC is beautiful, and the monument there is beautiful also, I hope I can go there in the next few years.
--
Join Teams Helix and Discovery. Rest in Peace, Leonard David Smith, my best friend, you are missed badly! Rest in peace, Pop, glad our last years were good. Please pray for Colin, he has ependymoma, a brain cancer, donate to a children's Hospital.

jopfef
Home of the BeaChi Boys
Premium,MVM
join:2001-03-31
Saint Louis, MO
kudos:1

Well said, Mark.