goober22
Resident Duh-Huh Member

join:2001-12-28
Panama City, FL
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Knology

Can no longer access account online - can't pay bill

You have upgraded the site and now us Knology users (at least in Panama City) can no longer log on to pay bills or anything. All access account links take us to WOW login. WOW page will NOT let us log in or re-register. It keeps showing to go to »secureaccount.knology.net/ to login but that redirects back to the useless WOW login page (»login.wowway.com/). How the heck are we to pay our bills and manage our accounts? This is progress? WOW!!!

Closest I can get is »login.wowway.com/MyKnology/H_home.jsp where I get this:

"Horizontal Break
WOW! Account Manager Title

We apologize but we could not find the page you requested. It may have been moved or no longer exists.

Please click here (»login.wowway.com/MyKnology/Default.aspx) to be redirected back to our site.
Horizontal Break"

Then:

" WOW! Account Manager Title

We apologize but we could not find the page you requested. It may have been moved or no longer exists.

Please click here to be redirected back to our site. "

WOW!

MyKnology seems to not exist anymore, anywhere - yet I'm expected to go there to pay you guys!

Time to move all my online bills & statements to a gmail account and once done, switch to Comcast. This has become a joke. Not a way to treat a 12 year customer - or any customer for that matter!
--
Certified Jenius!

goober22
Resident Duh-Huh Member

join:2001-12-28
Panama City, FL
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Knology

Just to update. I did get the old login page to show today. When I logged in it went to a 404 error page saying to contact Knology about it. There it had a link to the "home page" which took me to the account home page and I was logged in.

So... I was finally able to get in but it took some work. Bill paid. WOW has something screwed up for sure. So far they have not WOWwed me!
--
Certified Jenius!