spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Caryn
join:2013-09-06
Etobicoke, ON

Caryn

[DSL] Stay Away.....Teksavvy is a scam

That's it, no one called today. Today was the last day of waiting, its been 3 weeks since we called to order the service. Cancel my account immediately and I want a full refund immediately.You can pick up your modem. Paid $250 for nothing. Big scam.

rodjames
Premium Member
join:2010-06-19

rodjames

Premium Member

LOL, have some netiquette Caryn... Haven't you been paying attention to all the things that are going on? Or have you just signed up here to send a one-liner complaint hit-and-run style?

Let me tell you, you'll get no sympathy here pulling those tricks.

TSI Andre
Premium Member
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON

TSI Andre to Caryn

Premium Member

to Caryn
Hi there,

I am sorry to hear about your experience. There have been some pretty crazy delays/outages lately.

I can assure you that our services are not "Scams" and we are a pretty reputable company.

Can you please provide me through PM your account info so I can investigate for you?

Thanks,

Andre
cameler1989
join:2013-04-18

cameler1989 to Caryn

to Caryn
I have had highly reputable people reccomend me TSI internet.

I have also run into a roadblock, but I WANT to see how they resolve my issue first before taking any action.

They're not a scam, they're in too deep. Too many new customers I think, along with their "Rogers is screwing us" slogan.

Such is life sometimes though, if I didn't have a DSL backup I would have cancelled TSI cable internet a long time ago...

TSI Marc
Premium Member
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON

TSI Marc

Premium Member

Not sure how we are to sign any customers up under these conditions... 3 weeks and still not online. What company can possibly run like that? We did not sign up too many users.

TSI Ashleigh
Premium Member
join:2013-02-24
Chatham, ON

TSI Ashleigh to Caryn

Premium Member

to Caryn
Hello Caryn,

I have just responded to your direct post! Our vendor has indicated your service has been connected since September 3rd, 2013. We would like to troubleshoot with the account holder so we can diagnose the issue and get them online. If you could please take a look at your Direct post that would be fantastic!!!

Thank you
TSI-Ashleigh

Clark_Kent
join:2003-01-11
canada

Clark_Kent

Problem is that Rogers just screw a lot of teksavvy people which they blame teksavvy company right now. I sympathize for the tech support callers right now. eeechhh that all i can say.
Expand your moderator at work

boyer
join:2006-01-16
Midland, ON

boyer to Caryn

to Caryn

Re: [DSL] Stay Away.....Teksavvy is a scam

said by Caryn:

That's it, no one called today. Today was the last day of waiting, its been 3 weeks since we called to order the service. Cancel my account immediately and I want a full refund immediately.You can pick up your modem. Paid $250 for nothing. Big scam.

Caryn, I am sympathetic to your plite & understand your anger/frustration ... BUT this that you posted here should be directed to the true culperates of tek's struggles to get you connected ..... Robbers/Bhell & furthermore you should further complain more to the crtc about the big 2's blatant attempts to prevent you from signing up for a 3rd party provider & in doing so force you to go with them for service.

Canada's allowed the duopoly to be around controlling our rights for net connectivity as well as other services & what your experiencing now is there further attempts to squash tek & the other isp's fighting for market share & our rights to fair wired/wireless services in Canada.
geokilla
join:2010-10-04
North York, ON

geokilla to rodjames

to rodjames
said by rodjames:

LOL, have some netiquette Caryn... Haven't you been paying attention to all the things that are going on? Or have you just signed up here to send a one-liner complaint hit-and-run style?

What tricks? He signed up for a service. He expected service. He has all rights to be pissed off like he currently is.
said by rodjames:

What tricks? He signed up for a service. He expected service. He has all rights to be pissed off like he currently is.
said by Clark_Kent:

Problem is that Rogers just screw a lot of teksavvy people which they blame teksavvy company right now. I sympathize for the tech support callers right now. eeechhh that all i can say.

But Superman... He's on DSL. How is Rogers screwing him over? They can't even if he tried.
said by boyer:

said by Caryn:

Caryn, I am sympathetic to your plite & understand your anger/frustration ... BUT this that you posted here should be directed to the true culperates of tek's struggles to get you connected ..... Robbers/Bhell & furthermore you should further complain more to the crtc about the big 2's blatant attempts to prevent you from signing up for a 3rd party provider & in doing so force you to go with them for service.

Canada's allowed the duopoly to be around controlling our rights for net connectivity as well as other services & what your experiencing now is there further attempts to squash tek & the other isp's fighting for market share & our rights to fair wired/wireless services in Canada.

Well that didn't take long.

newtekuser
@pppoe.ca

newtekuser to boyer

Anon

to boyer
said by boyer:

said by Caryn:

Looks at this. How come it someone else fault?
said by TSI Ashleigh:

Hello Caryn,

I have just responded to your direct post! Our vendor has indicated your service has been connected since September 3rd, 2013. We would like to troubleshoot with the account holder so we can diagnose the issue and get them online. If you could please take a look at your Direct post that would be fantastic!!!

Thank you
TSI-Ashleigh

newtekuser

newtekuser to newtekuser

Anon

to newtekuser
What the hell is pppoe.ca?
What happened to teksavvy.com

tekSavvyUser
@teksavvy.com

tekSavvyUser to Caryn

Anon

to Caryn
Caryn,

I switched to TS from Rogers for quite awhile. TS is a decent company. I pay to TS much less than I used to pay to Rogers and get much more for it. Unfortunately, Rogers has been trying to screw them up recently by delaying addressing their requests and that is upsetting for new client/existing ones that have issues with their connection. The Rogers spokesperson clearly mentioned in Star a few days ago that they have backlog of 300/400 TS users to be serviced yet. In another word, Roger indirectly (but clearly) mentioned that Rogers is the culprit.
Though I hope you issue can be addressed as well.

justin
..needs sleep
Mod
join:1999-05-28
Billion BiPAC 7800N
Apple AirPort Extreme (2011)

3 recommendations

justin to newtekuser

Mod

to newtekuser
said by Anon80:

If you were not an anon user you wouldn't have to worry about what appears under your name.

If your IP does not reverse lookup to something, a database of possibly incorrect domains is consulted.

newtekuser
@pppoe.ca

newtekuser

Anon

said by justin:

said by Anon80:

If you were not an anon user you wouldn't have to worry about what appears under your name.

If your IP does not reverse lookup to something, a database of possibly incorrect domains is consulted.

It was OK before. May be day or two before. But thanks.

justin
..needs sleep
Mod
join:1999-05-28

4 recommendations

justin

Mod

Your current IP has no reverse DNS resolution in place.

newtekuser
@pppoe.ca

newtekuser to tekSavvyUser

Anon

to tekSavvyUser
said by Anon80:

Caryn,

I switched to TS from Rogers for quite awhile. TS is a decent company. I pay to TS much less than I used to pay to Rogers and get much more for it. Unfortunately, Rogers has been trying to screw them up recently by delaying addressing their requests and that is upsetting for new client/existing ones that have issues with their connection. The Rogers spokesperson clearly mentioned in Star a few days ago that they have backlog of 300/400 TS users to be serviced yet. In another word, Roger indirectly (but clearly) mentioned that Rogers is the culprit.
Though I hope you issue can be addressed as well.

"Unfortunately, Rogers has been trying to screw them up recently"

unfounded allegations. Why mods are allowing these comments?

Anyway it is not bad company. have been for few months now. In case of problems don't call them. Just power on off and wait for hour or two. Help desk is not that useful. All that they create a ticket and I have to follow up.

TSI Andre
Premium Member
Chatham, ON

TSI Andre to geokilla

Premium Member

to geokilla
said by geokilla:

But Superman... He's on DSL. How is Rogers screwing him over? They can't even if he tried.

The OP tagged the thread as DSL but they have Cable.
resa1983
Premium Member
join:2008-03-10
North York, ON

resa1983 to newtekuser

Premium Member

to newtekuser

said by Anon80:

I dunno.. Maybe the fact that TSI's CEO stated quite clearly that Rogers stopped responding to all issue tickets from them for several weeks? I'd say that was deliberately screwing with their business.

But anyways, OT.
34764170 (banned)
join:2007-09-06
Etobicoke, ON

34764170 (banned) to newtekuser

to newtekuser

said by Anon80:

That is quite debatable. Rogers can prioritize their own customers so issues are fixed same day but IISPs including TSI are waiting upwards of weeks for a response to deal with issues. They want TSI customers to be so frustrated with the whole situation and to come running back into the arms of Rogers.

andyb
Premium Member
join:2003-05-29
SW Ontario

andyb to TSI Andre

Premium Member

to TSI Andre
said by geokilla:

said by TSI Andre:

The OP tagged the thread as DSL but they have Cable.

Nice Andre.I like a goof to be shown up like that once in awhile

TSI Andre
Premium Member
Chatham, ON

TSI Andre

Premium Member

I didn't mean to show anyone up... Just wanted to point out info he didn't know.