Premium Member
join:2001-01-20
Lisle, IL

Jon5 to jmdomini

Premium Member

to jmdomini

Re: I-88 Morning Traffic- UGH!

said by jmdomini:

Jon, yeah one of many things I'm not happy about. The funny thing is my manager is in Arizona and works out of her home. But even though she works at home herself, she doesn't believe that people can work at home and be productive. Huh?

Do you work for Marissa Mayer? Does she check with someone to see if you're there? How would she know? I could probably work from home more than I do but Since my boss is there I feel like I should show my face more often.

I still have a pretty flexible schedule though. I wander in when I want, 7, 9, 10am and wander out at 2, 2:30. But I work prior to leaving in the morning and will be on con-calls until 9 or 10 o'clock at night.

They don't really care as long as they're not getting calls that I'm not responding. At least they haven't said anything.

jmdomini
Premium Member
join:2000-05-04
Sycamore, IL

jmdomini

Premium Member

No, no I don't. If I wasn't there my associates Miss Perfect and Piggy would be all too happy to tattle on me like little school girls. The boss is coming to visit next week and she thinks she is going to "help". That should be fun, she doesn't have a clue what we do.

As far as the construction goes on I-88, I don't really know what they are doing. Lanes are shifted to the left west bound and they have the bloody 45 mph signs up. But I don't see any signs of actual work being done. Not really affecting traffic other than I have to decide from risking a ticket or dealing with the impatient DuPage County drivers that want to see how close they can get to my bumper without actually hitting me.
cwm1276
join:2004-01-16
Stillman Valley, IL

cwm1276

yeah the lane shift has made my entrance from Eola more interesting. You always have to deal with the people on right wanting off at Farnsworth and now it is even harder to see if you can get in and across to the left side. By the Toll plaza I usually just ride in the left lane to try to avoid all the exiting traffic.