All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
geokilla
join:2010-10-04
North York, ON

geokilla to btech805

to btech805

Re: [Internet] When Will I get Bell Internet In My Area?

said by btech805:

Usually there will be a brown box within a 1 mile radius of you, that will have 4 yellow numbers on it (ex 123-4), somewhere within 1.5kms of the nursing home (or right on their property) there will be another brown box with 4 orher yellow numbers on it, if there is no other box with different numbers for the nursing home then they are on the same cable as you but theyve paid for high speed slams (7330s) to be installed in their basement it room

Well that would be a huge and long walk trying to find a brown box... And even then, all I know is that there's a brown box with numbers. I don't understand the other part of your post regarding the numbers...
btech805
join:2013-08-01
Canada

btech805

So what I meant by numbers is chances are there are 2 brown boxes in your neighborhood, these are each numbered by the cable that distributes from there, the one going to your house will have one number and the one going to the nursing home will be numbered differently.

The last part of my post was that the home may also by on the same cable as you but theyve paid bell to have the slams hooked up in the IT room of the home and that would be why they get it because the slams are in the home rather than the box.

Easy and simple way to find out why they get it and you dont, is to pm me your number (or any number of someone geographically close to you, same street, etc.) And to 411 a number in the home and I can tell right away if they're on the same cable you are