uniqs
share rss forum feed

Hooper
Premium
join:2001-10-22
Castle Rock, CO
reply to Zero

[Channels] Re: Anyone else with Ultimate HD have "Sports Pa

Channels still not working today. Definitely gonna get them to credit my account. They raised the price of cable cards and still can't even support them properly.

JPL
Premium
join:2007-04-04
Downingtown, PA
kudos:4
I believe there's a number you can call to activate/order. If not, have you tried ordering sports pass via My Verizon?

Hooper
Premium
join:2001-10-22
Castle Rock, CO
I don't have the option to add the channel pack online. I spoke with billing over the weekend and they can't add it manually. Had to pass it along to another group. Fios Twitter support said they would get back to me with a ticket number. Nothing.

swhbh

join:2008-01-29
Warminster, PA
I have the same issue. I have had the Ultimate package for about 1.5 years. I tried to flip on one of the "Sports Package" channels on Saturday but got the sports package/subscribe message. I followed the on screen instructions, telling it I already subscribed. I sat through resets, etc. When that failed I had to call with the error code and my set top box number. The automated service reset the box with no luck, then also tried to "re-initialize" the box. Nothing worked and I didn't have time last night to sit around explaining it to a rep. My account on the website shows that I already have the channels, the "Sports Packaged" isn't shown as something I can add. It is ridiculous that they can't figure it out. Ultimate is supposed to be every channel, it should be simple.