[Seamonkey] SeaMonkey 2.21 is available
released September 17, 2013
The SeaMonkey project is proud to present SeaMonkey 2.21: The new major release of the all-in-one Internet suite is available for download now!
Most notably, this release features for the first time:
• Implemented an option to thread messages received by date.
• Allowed deletion of news posts by default.
• Implemented optional taskbar preview-per-tab.
• Added support (permission prompt) for desktop notifications.
• Added Isn't operator for searching by Priority.
• Support for new scrollbar style on Mac OS X 10.7 and newer.
• Accessibility related improvements on using pinned tabs.
• Major SVG rendering improvements around Image tiling and scaling.
• Removed support for sherlock files that are loaded from application or profile directory.
• Support for W3C touch events disabled.
• Fixed several stability issues.
For a more complete list of major changes in SeaMonkey 2.21, see the What's New in SeaMonkey 2.21 section of the Release Notes, which also contain a list of known issues and answers to frequently asked questions. For a more general overview of the SeaMonkey project (and screen shots!), visit www.seamonkey-project.org.
The changes page lists a more detailed overview of new features and fixes relative to our last stable release, SeaMonkey 2.20.
Relevant security fixes are listed on Security Advisories for SeaMonkey.
Gladiator Security Forum