join:2009-09-11
Cherry Hill, NJ
(Software) pfSense
Asus RT-AC68
Asus RT-AC66

MovieLover76 to elefante72

to elefante72

Re: Hurry it up Verizon

Yea, I used to be a VZW consumer, when they told me to pay full price for phone to keep unlimited data I told them to go to h*ll and left for prepaid AT&T, was much happier with prepaid GSM.

Then work offered me a AT&T LTE phone, much much happier on corporate $0 plan lol and since it's GSM I can swap devices to my hearts content.
But when you're paying $0 for Verizon or AT&T, your current carrier is great, even if you have a few frustrations.
elefante72
join:2010-12-03
East Amherst, NY

elefante72

Also AT&T prepaid rocks (even now AIOwireless). They let you do LTE. Verizon prepaid does not, and any Verizon MVNO has to use old hobbled 3G phones limited to EvDO speeds or flash anything made in this decade. Even T/TMO 3G legacy networks (UTMS) smoke Verizon's 3G speed.

And AT&T has really stepped up it's game to compete w/ TMO and VZ (who would have guessed). And now Sprint has a new baby daddy and with cash they can fill out their network so that it is usable. They are now accelerating TD-LTE...Damn this is getting interesting, and Verizon is getting BORING...

And Verizon is the only commie network not to allow open phones on it, so where do you think they are going to go? Hmm, I want to wait 2 years to never get JB or stay on JB 4.1 forever with bugs galore and let me disable Google Wallet. Oh the shame...

My prediction is that Verizon won't be able to sit back and screw everyone, there will be much more choice. They haven't seen the sub hits yet, so once postpaid stops growing they are going to have to play ball. Now that TMO and Sprint have bottomed out, I think you will see AT&T and Verizon start loosing subs. Already AT&T is loosing 2:1 to TMO on subs...
« VerizonHateful »
This is a sub-selection from Hurry it up Verizon