uniqs
share rss forum feed

hardstyler

join:2013-02-17
italy
reply to Anav

Re: USG 100 as VPN server to surf the web via smartphone Android

ahahahah!!! I'll try wine! ;D

but if something is missing and the configuration is same of Brano what is missing? oh yes, must be 2 policy routes, one that receive traffic from android and another set with the wan trunk that gives internet to the android but what else? why not posting full detailed guides? and split tunneling is no more the problem? the Brano's guide ends in april with comments not specifyng what is missing or wrong...this is a forum not an exam test.

Anav
Sarcastic Llama? Naw, Just Acerbic
Premium
join:2001-07-16
Dartmouth, NS
kudos:5

It is a test.
Many companies when hiring IT personnel ask, were you able to configure VPN android on USG using Sir Brano's instructions.

Brano
I hate Vogons
Premium,MVM
join:2002-06-25
Burlington, ON
kudos:10
reply to hardstyler

Why don't you just have a glass of wine and post screenshot from your firewall and policy routes?

hardstyler

join:2013-02-17
italy

screenshots?

»L2TP VPN on USG - quick how-to

2.»www.google.it/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&···39,d.bGE

3.in italian but video is clear also for non speaking

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UN1z9l0vfs

all 3 settings tested and don't work. If with Brano's guide connection is established as the youtube guide, in both cases no internet connection. with the guide in the pdf no internet and no connection to the vpn, also is fantastic in that guide and in the help in the latest usg they say to enable policicy enforcement that NOT EXIST!! (yes, mouse over the "show advanced" settings to unhide hided settings...)

Brano
I hate Vogons
Premium,MVM
join:2002-06-25
Burlington, ON
kudos:10

Post screenshots from your USG. Firewall and Policy routes.
If not screenshots, then output from these 3 commands

show firewall
show firewall status
show policy-route