join:2012-09-07

So about that cap...

»tinypic.com/view.php?pic=mmwsqp&s=5

Does this mean I should just do whatever and not worry about it? lol

moldypickle

join:2009-01-04
Haughton, LA
kudos:2

Well, it shows that you didn't go over last month, so if ALL your monthly usage is the same, then you have no worries.

Mavranos

join:2013-09-18
Greenville, NC
reply to oonsub

That graphic shows you at almost 64 gigs on the 11th day of your 30 day billing cycle. You should be ok if you keep using at the same rate.

SDLconnie

@suddenlink.net
reply to oonsub

Hi oonsub- My name is Connie and I am with Suddenlink. You can find more information on our allowance plan at suddenlink.com/allowanceplan. Should you have any further questions, feel free to email me at connie-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thanks!

moldypickle

Haughton, LA
Reviews:
·Suddenlink
reply to Mavranos

said by Mavranos:

That graphic shows you at almost 64 gigs on the 11th day of your 30 day billing cycle.

Completely missed that part, lmao, thanks!
--
50/3 Suddenlink : Current
5/1 CMA : Old
15/2 TWC : Old

oonsub

join:2012-09-07
reply to oonsub

I was actually referring to the fact that it hasn't updated since the 11th of last month.

moldypickle

Haughton, LA

Welp, missed that too, lol. You may want to email Connie there and ask her to follow up on your account.

dhudson1984

join:2008-01-04
Charleston, WV
Reviews:
·Suddenlink
reply to oonsub

I would advise not to reply to SDLConnie as she isn't an approved Suddenlink Rep./Tech on the forum. Here are the only approved people to contact... »Approved Suddenlink Tech Support Agents

moldypickle

Haughton, LA

Damn, I'm just messing this thread all up Yeah, Connie there is an anon user.

TurboNerd

join:2013-02-22
Clovis, NM
Reviews:
·Suddenlink
reply to oonsub

Guess who's back
I am not worrying about it, soon as they start charging I will show them the TBs of Upstream/Downstream bits that are sent from my router to the cable modem and how it differs from their meter. Heck their Billing meter per call center tech, still doesn't match to the Usage meter we have access to.
Meanwhile since I cant add to my rant post in june.
Plateautels wireless metering is accurate like verizons.
and no mods this is being posted from a suddenlink account although my personal account is fiber 20 symmetrical no cap.
I like running personal web servers. Which cox/now suddenlink killed my service for. in the 3Mbit/512k days

But your area may have different hardware and meter may be accurate.

But per their allowance its entirely false unless the 400 households in clovis we surveyed over the summer is not AVERAGE. But I still think they know the average novice user uses 125Gigs and moderate users run right at 250 just to get the extra money from 2/3rds of the people most of whom are ignorant to facts.

Don't be an ignorant one. if they charge Fight the cap.

SDLshannon

join:2013-02-22
reply to dhudson1984

Hi Dhudson1984- Shannon with Suddenlink here. SDLconnie is an approved poster on behalf of Suddenlink. We are contacting the site admin to update our "Approved Suddenlink Tech Agents" list. Thanks!

dhudson1984

join:2008-01-04
Charleston, WV
reply to oonsub

Sorry about that. Thanks for the confirmation! Connie is still "anon" and wasn't on the approved list yet.