how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Bababooh

@107.14.223.x
reply to James_C

Re: [Internet] A way to get residential service in commercial bu

What if I want senior discount at movie theatre and supermarket even tho I'm 26 years old is that ethical. Should I lie about my income on tax returns cause I want to pay less?

How is lying about ones status ethical? We all want to pay less but whatever reason that they charge commercial rates vs residential is their business and if u don't like it, tough

mikedz4

join:2003-04-14
Weirton, WV

i'm guessing original poster won't be getting time warner cable then since that is a lot of money for non-profits that rely on donations (like churches).

James_C

join:2007-08-03
Florence, KY
reply to Bababooh

Do you not understand the distinction I made, which was that it wasn't lying?

I won't even continue because you lacked the reading comprehension skills to understand what I wrote... which wasn't all that complex, lol.

motorola870

join:2008-12-07
Arlington, TX
kudos:3

I would say yes they have go business class as I helped a church that is in a retrofitted house get internet from charter and they made them get Business class services but at least they got the internet services tax free instead having to pay the monthly fees for USF etc.

said by James_C:

Do you not understand the distinction I made, which was that it wasn't lying?

I won't even continue because you lacked the reading comprehension skills to understand what I wrote... which wasn't all that complex, lol.