uniqs

sbrook
Mod
join:2001-12-14
Ottawa

sbrook

Mod

[TV] Where's the program detail info?

Ottawa Fallowfield ... No program info on the Digital Terminal or Digital PVR for the last couple days. Program titles are there, but no details and when it attempts to download it "Not Available"

Is this widespread?
anon3313
join:2009-07-10
canada

anon3313

Seems all ok here north of Toronto. Has program info.

mozerd
Light Will Pierce The Darkness
MVM
join:2004-04-23
Nepean, ON

mozerd to sbrook

MVM

to sbrook
I'm in the Craig Henry area and I'm having the same issue as you. Very annoying!

Exidor
Premium Member
join:2001-05-04

Exidor to sbrook

Premium Member

to sbrook
Same issue in Brampton. There is a thread at Digital Home (with over 2000 views) on the problem. I have had to reboot my 8300 PVR daily to get the IPG updated.

Fr Lurker
@rogers.com

Fr Lurker to sbrook

Anon

to sbrook
Ottawa east same thing for 2 -3 days. Hard reboot (unplug / replug) on one 4250hd box yesterday brought the info back. Also tried a reboot through the menu on another 4250hd box and it recycled an older 3200 sd at the same time. I thought it would only affect the one terminal but it rebooted the 2 which are in close proximity. Funny though since 2 were rebooted why did it not reboot all 4 of my terminals at once. Don't know why they didn't update by themselves as they usually do.

JC_
Premium Member
join:2010-10-19
Nepean, ON

JC_ to sbrook

Premium Member

to sbrook
I just checked, I'm in Craig Henry and I'm using an E940 receiver and everything is working fine.

elitefx
join:2011-02-14
London, ON

elitefx to sbrook

to sbrook
There's an entire thread about this here: »communityforums.rogers.c ··· id/13061

sbrook
Mod
join:2001-12-14
Ottawa

sbrook

Mod

and it's happening to the plain digital box too ...

I rebooted the PVR and that came good ... we'll see how long that lasts. I'll reboot the plain digital box later and see what that does!