elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium Member
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in

elwoodblues

Premium Member

Incubment actions on IPTV

Everyday somebody has an outage of some sort with TSI , Distributel seems to be out all over the place I haven;t

So now that Vmedia and Acanac are launching/running IPTV services, how much tolerance do you think people will have when the TV service is out.

It's one thing to have your Internet out, I can tether a phone, and I'm golden,but to cut off TV services too, I suspect will push people over the edge.

There are many of us here, that hate Robellus . and will take a chance on bleeding edge tech, it took 5 days of outage, for chomyn to say goodbye to Distributel and jump into the waiting arms of Rogers.

How many days will the average joe wait for his IPTV service to be restored, if restoring Internet services is taking too long.

It's one thing for Robellus to lose Internet customers, but if they start losing TV subscriptions,that's really hit them when it hurts. Right now it's barely a trickle,but if it starts to grow, I'm positive there will be some form of backlash (unofficially of course).