spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Victor43
@bell.ca

Victor43

Anon

Subsriber Unavailable Cell Phone

Does anyone know why someone will occasionally get this message when trying to call my number ? I have voice mail and it always enabled and working. The subscriber unavailable has happened while my phone was powered on and connected to the Rogers network. I am always in the city living in Ottawa when the caller have received this message.

My bill is always paid on time since it is pre-authorized.

Has anyone else experienced this issue before ?

Thanks

nonBell
@steadfastdns.net

nonBell

Anon

I think GSM supports call forward all calls, busy, no answer and out of range as separate call forward scenarios. I wonder if one of those scenarios was not set up correctly?

victor43
@bell.ca

victor43

Anon

Thanks for the reply. I understand the scenarios you have given however I should also mention that I did call Rogers and they could not find any issues on their cell network. Is it possible that it could be the phone itself correctly registering on the Rogers network because I don't travel much at least not yet but could not negotiate an incoming call ?

Pauly
join:2004-05-29
canada

Pauly

does someone else get this problem when they call you? so if you answered yes to this question, why not have the person who is calling you to open a ticket with their local phone company and check if there is a routing issue on their network that they may need to fix?

victor43
@bell.ca

victor43

Anon

Thanks Paolo.

Yes to your question. So far I've seen this issue happen when a family member tries to call me. My family members are also with Rogers. I have an open ticket with Rogers in the event it happens again. Your idea sound like a plan. Thanks