uniqs
share rss forum feed

jordanaustin

join:2011-08-25
Grove, OK
Reviews:
·Suddenlink

Grove Oklahoma Suddenlink

Creating this post just to warn people who are poking around / considering going to Suddenlink Cable in Grove OK. I figure they will probably search for the town.

The town is basically one gigantic node, no channel bonding, just a huge chunk of town using channel 2. It's been slow since Feb. That's 7 months now of phone calls / messages / tech visits / etc. The node is over taxed.

Don't buy if in Grove simply put.

I'll delete / edit / update this post if they ever get it fixed. Been in contact with SDLL3Tech since Feb and they've been doing fixes here and there, but its been half a year now.

Here's some speed tests these past 2 days on 15 meg: »testmy.net/stats/?&t=u&d=0924201···anaustin

Here's some tests from late July: »testmy.net/stats/?&t=u&d=0729201···anaustin

Don't have results from Feb on this site, found out about it a couple months ago, but it was same thing, overtaxed during the day, fast at night.

DSL is sparse in areas, but I can say having it for 5 years, I always got what I paid for, if it was 12 meg it was always 12 meg no lag or problems. Hope it helps if you were considering.

SDL L3Tech

join:2011-06-07
Tyler, TX
kudos:28
We have turned up Docsis 3 in grove and I can see that your modem is bonded to 4 channels now. Please retest.