spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Don S
@rr.com

Don S

Anon

Cincinnati Bell Fioptics is terrible

For the 3rd time since the Spring I will getting a replacement DVR set top box for my home. The issue here is that this box for whatever the reason just simply stopped working. This will make the 4th different box I've tried with this lousy fioptics. Lately it has been struggling to transmit the proper signal to my TV coming back from commercial to a live event. Has rarely done it on a regular TV show.

Beyond frustrated I called today to complain. I have not yet, and have never asked anything off of my bill but I thought that its time they show me, the customer, some appreciation and knock a little off. The first lady said she needed to connect me to the department to help me. After a couple of minutes another lady was on the line and didn't half listen to me. She didn't seem to care a thing about the woes of trying to enjoy the "entertainment" brand that fioptics was delivering.

So I went on their website to get help. Now if you want to add some service they have people ready to chat it up and get you to sign up for anything and everything. However, it you have a real question, submit your form or write a letter or contact this outside agency. WHERE'S THE CUSTOMER SERVICE?!?!?!?!

Don't they realize the cable TV is dying and will soon be dead! I have been reluctant to go the way of using aps and netflix to watch things but I'm there now. Thanks Cincinnati Bell for pushing me into the 21st Century. So sorry when you go out of business.

Dale
@161.155.15.x

Dale

Anon

My name is Dale and I work for Cincinnati Bell. I am happy to look into your issue for you. Can you email me your account # and a convenient contact # so we can investigate and reach out to you? Email me at Cincinnati.Bell@fuse.net with “broadband reports, Attention Dale” as the subject line.

OSUGoose
join:2007-12-27
Columbus, OH

OSUGoose

Yea sure you are, annon