Thinkdiff to ptrowski

MVM,

to ptrowski

Re: iOS 7 adoption rates

Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
said by ptrowski:

Can you post some screenshots? Would be interested in seeing them.

Some examples taken from my 4S. The black background is the one I currently use. The others are included with iOS 7. IMO, white/light backgrounds make things look downright horrible in some cases (I usually find the text much more difficult to read quickly). However, with the dark background most things actually look nicer compared to iOS 6.

haroldo
join:2004-01-16
USA

haroldo

said by Thinkdiff:

said by ptrowski:

Can you post some screenshots? Would be interested in seeing them.

. IMO, white/light backgrounds make things look downright horrible in some cases (I usually find the text much more difficult to read quickly). However, with the dark background most things actually look nicer compared to iOS 6.

+1

darcilicious
Cyber Librarian
Premium Member
join:2001-01-02
Forest Grove, OR
·Ziply Fiber

darcilicious to Thinkdiff

Premium Member

to Thinkdiff
said by Thinkdiff:

IMO, white/light backgrounds make things look downright horrible in some cases (I usually find the text much more difficult to read quickly). However, with the dark background most things actually look nicer compared to iOS 6.

And I think just the opposite -- I dislike the look of the folders and spotlight when a dark background is used -- it's not transparent enough... but I do like a dark background for the lockscreen.

haroldo
join:2004-01-16
USA

haroldo

said by darcilicious:

And I think just the opposite -- I dislike the look of the folders and spotlight when a dark background is used -- it's not transparent enough... but I do like a dark background for the lockscreen.

I tried at least ten separate backgrounds, going from light to dark to try and find one that I hated the least (as there were none that I liked). I settled for dark and yes, I agree, it's not great, but for me, better than the alternative