Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

signcarver

join:2005-03-20
Phoenix, AZ

[AZ] Phoenix channel lineup appears to be wrong

Click for full size
When looking up some things for channels, I noticed when I go to »ww2.cox.com/residential/arizona/···neup.cox and phoenix is selected, it appears to be displaying the Tucson lineup. I beleive the lineup changed recently (bottom states 9/23) At least the PDF appears to be correct (stated its effective in october... though it does not affect me, I was hoping to see fxx moved to another tier)

Anyone else seeing this or is it just me? Who should it be reported to... I need to get to work so I won't have time to figure where to report it but would appreciate if someone could pass it along.

m8trix

join:2003-12-24
Phoenix, AZ
kudos:4

appears to be fine for me, what channel is showing up wrong?

signcarver

Phoenix, AZ

I was wondering if you were able to see the picture I posted (I'm referring to the channel lineup on the web site... not tv listings or guide data on the TV or the pdf available for download)... the entire basic lineup is off... as it has Tucson stations rather than phoenix stations. I tried looking at work and using other browsers as well and get the same as it shows KTTU (2 my), KVOA(4 NBC), KUVE(5 uni), KUAT(6 pbs), Cox 7, KWBA(8 cw), KGUN(9 abc), KHRR(10 tele), KMSB(11 fox), Gov/Edu(12) , KOLD(13 cbs), QVC (14), HSN (15), and WGN(16) instead of the phoenix stations what should be COX(2), KTVK(3) , WGN (4... may be moved to 16 instead of 4 my cablecard map has this as both 4 and 16 for virtual channels), KPHO (5 CBS), KASW(6 cw), COX7, KAET (8 pbs), KUTP (9 my) , KSAZ (10 fox), GOVT (11), KPNX (12 nbc), KAZT (13) , KNXV (15 abc), (and possibly WGN here as physical channel 4 has digital sd locals now).. the essentials are also off (such as syfy showing as channel 56 instead of 50 and espn as 24 instead of 33)

About the only thing right is cox 7, the new location for wgn and maybe the digital tiers (such as variety, movie, sports and premiums)

BryanInPHX
Premium
join:2001-03-06
Phoenix, AZ
kudos:2
reply to signcarver

I also get the Tucson channel line-up when selecting Phoenix.

BryanInPHX
Premium
join:2001-03-06
Phoenix, AZ
kudos:2
reply to signcarver

This isn't rocket science, but Cox does not appear to get it????

»forums.cox.com/forum_home/tv_for···px#10631

signcarver

Phoenix, AZ

They fixed it sometime today... I wonder if part of the reason was the pdf of the new lineup was dated for today yet they updated the page on the 23rd and has been around for over a week.