uniqs
rody_44
Premium Member
join:2004-02-20
Quakertown, PA

rody_44

Premium Member

[Guide] Can anyone point me to a channel lineup

Comcast bill keeps going up and im looking for a verizon channel lineup. Is it possible to just get a video package or will i have to bundle internet and tv.
JPL
Premium Member
join:2007-04-04
Downingtown, PA

JPL

Premium Member

[Guide] Re: Can anyone point me to a channel lineup

You can get video only. There's no requirement to bundle. Although it would probably make more sense economically to switch both internet and TV and to bundle. But you don't have to. Here's where you can compare channel line-ups:

»www.verizon.com/home/fio ··· channels

One word of caution on this, btw. Do NOT assume that because a channel is in a lower tier that it will also be in a higher tier. There are a handful of channels available in Prime (lowest tier) and Ultimate (highest tier), but not in Extreme (middle tier). If there is a channel that is important to you, make sure it's in the tier that you're considering. Don't assume that because it's in a lower tier it'll automatically be in a higher tier.
rody_44
Premium Member
join:2004-02-20
Quakertown, PA

rody_44

Premium Member

Thanks.
swope1221
join:2008-08-26
Newtown, PA

swope1221 to rody_44

to rody_44
Hey Rody, I've had Fios since '08 when it became available in my neighborhood. Had comcast for TV prior to that. My contract is up this Nov, so for giggles I compared Fios and Comcast plans, not including the stbs, for more channels, especially hd, faster internet and same voice, Fios was $60 cheaper per month. I just renewed my agreement for 2 more years and I actually got a $5 discount for the next 2, so it actually went down for me