DeathK
Premium Member
join:2002-06-16
Cincinnati, OH

DeathK to WiFiguru

Premium Member

to WiFiguru

Re: Just like T-Mobile

T-Mobile actually does have an unlimited data plan for both prepaid and postpaid though. On lesser plans that aren't really unlimited they tell you upfront that you get a certain amount of data at up to 4G speeds then it is throttled down.

On a side note, I recently switched from Verizon postpaid to T-Mobile prepaid. On Verizon I was still using a feature phone (Samsung Reality) and the grandfathered 450 minute $40 plan, along with $10 for 500 texts and $10 for 75MB of data (forced data). After taxes I was paying just over $66 per month. I hardly ever used voice minutes and I rarely touched the data. Switching to a new "Share Everything" plan would cost even more. I wanted to upgrade to a smartphone and at best their lowest prepaid plan for that would cost the same, but I'd still be paying for something I rarely use... in that case "unlimited" voice. Plus Verizon's data prices are horrendous. They don't give you enough plan choice, certainly less than they have before. So I switched to T-Mobile prepaid and brought my own unlocked smartphone that I purchased separately. I went with their $30 plan with 100 minutes talk, unlimited text, and 5GB of up to 4G data (throttled after limit). Paying less than half of what I did with Verizon and getting more of what I want to use. I should have made the switch a long time ago as I was just pissing away money.

delusion ftl
@comcast.net

delusion ftl

Anon

There are at least 10 million+ (if not 30 million) customers just like you on ATT and VZW that would have an adequate or better expierence for less money on T-mobile or Sprint.

Most refuse to even try the competition.
Cobra11M
join:2010-12-23
Mineral Wells, TX

Cobra11M to DeathK

to DeathK
I got the same plan its awesome!, google voice or vonage helps also if you need more than 100 mins
Cobra11M

Cobra11M to delusion ftl

to delusion ftl
Agreed, I'm loving tmo, switched in December last year, haven't looked back, now got a few friends to drop AT&T to lol, mainly to save money and get more of what we all use the most, DATA

adequate
@comcast.net

adequate to delusion ftl

Anon

to delusion ftl
said by [delusion ftl :

]There are at least 10 million+ (if not 30 million) customers just like you on ATT and VZW that would have an adequate or better expierence for less money on T-mobile or Sprint.

Most refuse to even try the competition.

I had Sprint. It was not better, or even adequate.